<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, April 17, 2006

Errands with Momma

Today, Momma had some special errands she had to do for Grammie. I gotted to go with her in the monster with wheels! I loves to go for a ride so much :) As soon as I sawed my leash and collar come out of the drawer, my eye things gotted all big and my whiskers flared. Momma putted my collar on and no sooner did she do that then I was running for the door! Grammie said it was very silly to see me so a'cited like that. It a'minded her of a doggie going for a w-a-l-k.

Anyway, once we got in the monster with wheels, Momma opened the windows so I could smell the good fresh air. The sun thing am out and it maked me all warm and toasty on the seat. Momma putted mewsic on and started singing to it so I looked up at her and made it a duet! She said I was a very good boy and that got me so a'cited that I stood up and did headbutts on her while she was making the wheel thing go 'round and 'round.

Once she did the errands, she treated me with a trip to the park where the gooses live! They stink real good! I could smell them and it got me so a'cited I tried to climb out the window! That's when it happened. Momma hit me. She hit me so hard that my head fell off. My tail fell off too. It flew into the backseat. Do they have DYFS for cats? If so, I need to report my Momma.

What's that Momma? Overreacting?! What's that?!? Oh...she says I'm being far too dramatic for my own good. She says she just tapped my hiney so I'd settle back down in the front seat. Well, she can say what she wants but it was really hard trying to super glue my head and tail back on...

Well, now that all the good fresh air am in my body, I'm gonna go take a nap in my perch. The goldfinches have been singing really nice songs at the window these days...they make me all way sleepy.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

15 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 4:46 PM, Blogger Hannah replied...

We have goldfenches here too! Dad put out thistle. I can recognize their voice from miles away.

 
At April 17, 2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi replied...

Oh, a car ride! My mama doesn't have a car anymore, so we can't go. *grumble*

Lucky you! I don't even have a harness.

Mama!!

 
At April 17, 2006 6:59 PM, Blogger IndyPindy replied...

Poor Timmy!

I know what you mean. Yesterday we were at a cook out at my grandma's house and I kept sniffing the table. Daddy hooked his thumb through my collar and TRIED TO KILL ME! I was choking and everything!

Mom and everyone else laughed and said I was being a drama queen. What does that mean?

 
At April 17, 2006 7:16 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Timmy! Don't fib! We know your Momma would never hit you. Now a hiney tap we can believe! We love to read when you go out on adventures! Did you just get to look at the gooses from the car or did you take a walk in the park near them?

 
At April 17, 2006 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

First of all, it doesn't matter how hard she hit you, she did and it hurt, even if only your feelings. I'm glad you got to go for a ride. Mom hasn't taken me out yet, but I don't like it so much unless it's with Grandpa. (You know, just the boys!) He doesn't make me stay in my carrier as long as I'm good.

 
At April 17, 2006 8:22 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Timmy, you are telling tall tales. Your mum wouldn't hurts you so bad that it would take super glue to put you back together.

But you am lucky. If I go in the car it gots to be in the carrier.

 
At April 17, 2006 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

"Meowfys". That's what they should have. I'd be calling Meowfys on my brudder for stuffs he does to me.

Murphy

(Spazz -- "I don't do anything to you. And Mom has the pictures to prove it.")

Booboopriss and the Florence Fuzzballs (Murphy, Spazz, Booboo Kitty, Miss Priss, and Phoebe)

 
At April 17, 2006 10:49 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Heh, Dude, that made me laugh. I was imagining your head and tail flying off and smacking into the back seat, and then the look that woulda been on your Mom's face.

Heck we KNOW she wouldn't smack you like that, but the image is too freakin' funny!

 
At April 18, 2006 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, you're not a drama king, you were just ... just, uh... exaggerating slightly for effect. Yeah, that's it...

Gooses and goldfinks... yummmmm...

 
At April 18, 2006 9:02 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

Timmy, that was funny. We knows your Mommy would not hit you, but when our Mommy read that to us, she went "WHAAAAAATTTT?" and then she realized that you was 'zaggerating. You am really funny! - Miles

 
At April 18, 2006 9:55 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Sorry we weren't blogging when you stopped by......company comes first Mom says!! We must be polite!

You am so brave to go in the monster, Timmy!

I will be back Wednesday to post.

Patches

 
At April 18, 2006 6:28 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

You LIKE going in the car?? Really?? I hate going in the car but I always have to stay in the evil cat carrier. Maybe I would like it more if I was out of the carrier but my dad says he won't drive the car with me not in the carrier. I just had to go all the way to Devon and back in the car, not fun! But if you enjoyed it I am glad you had fun. (Are you sure you don't have some woofie genes?)

 
At April 18, 2006 6:39 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat replied...

Thank goodness for super glue. If I break Victor, I'll remember to use it to fix him before my people return.
Car rides, huh? I don't know 'bout that.

 
At April 18, 2006 8:28 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Are you 'zagerating Timmy? That is okay we do it too all the time. Mom says we are practicin' our hyperbole ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At April 20, 2006 8:22 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Oh Timmy -- I'll kiss you and make it better! Glad to see someone likes to ride in the car monster. last time I went wif Mommy in the car it went off the road in the snowstorm! I think it would be much better being in a harness though.
Throwing kisses to you... Angie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home