<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, April 21, 2006

Bend and Strrrrrretch!

This is how I like to say hello to Momma and Grammie sometimes. Just after one of my famously long naps, I come into the living room (a'cause I know I'll always find a bean in there!) and I walk up to their knee, reach up and strrrrreeeetch on them! It feels oh so good :) And for some reason, Momma and Grammie always say how cute I am and how nice it is to feel my paws on them. And I can always count on Grammie to open the drawer where the treatsies are and give me a few!!

Today, I camed into the living room and looked into my favorite flower chair only to find it being used by some strange fluffies! I got real low to the ground and crept up to the chair real slow... and when I peeked at them, Momma said I was being silly. She said that she gotted a purrthday surprise in the mail from build-a-bear workshop and it had two cards in it! Each of them said "happy birthday" and were worth $12, the price of a stuffed aminal! So, she taked them to the store and gotted these two fluffies...for free! Neat huh? Now I wonder what I should get Momma for her purrthday...it am not until Sunday so I still have time to think about it! Oh...see the aminal's shirts? Momma's kind friend from church gived them to her for Christmas and the look real nice on them :) Methinks that little doggie's glasses would look divine on me! Shmaybe I'll steal them and wear them for you one day!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At April 21, 2006 9:10 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Aren't you just the sweetest thing? Stretchin out on the beans is one of the highest complements you can give them. It shows love and trust. If we were you we would jus jump up ona chair and lay allover those bears. Gotta scent em ya know.

 
At April 21, 2006 9:21 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

oh, i hope your Momma has a wonderful birthday! i don't know if i'll be able to visit that day 'cause we have "plans" so if i don't please tell her to have the BEST PUUURRRTTTHHHday EVER!
love,
Edsel

 
At April 21, 2006 9:41 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Jinky does that to dad (with claws)... Dad doesn't like it too much....

Happy Purrthday Timmy's Mom!

 
At April 21, 2006 10:09 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

You got a good stretch going there Timmy.....Beans would relax more if they learned the art of stretching. Nice you don't have the claws out..Mom says, what a darling picture.

You need to swat those stuffy critters out of your chair....

Happy Purrthday, Jenn!!!

 
At April 22, 2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Zeus replied...

I hope your human pet has a beautiful birthday! My human pet enjoys fluffies too, and they're very nice for when you're not around to support the pet.

I agree with Beau Beau and Angie concerning the stretching out on the human pet. Unfortunately, though, I don't always discriminate very well, and I don't know if you have this problem also, Timothy, but even if they have shorts on, I will stretch on them. Since my human pet let me keep my claws, this causes some agitation when I try to show my love. Do you do this also?

 
At April 27, 2006 4:30 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

I do the stretchy thing too, but I have claws and it always makes my beans dance. Happiest Purrtday to you lovely mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home