<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Maked Up Words

Derbs tagged me and this time, we're supposed to come up with five of our favorite words. Five isn't very many, but I'll do my bestest! Methinks I'll use some of my most favorites maked up words I know...

1. Stinky Goodness-Thanks to Max, we now have a wonderful way of a'splaining that delicious dish of fancy feast...yummo! Thanks Mackie boy!

2. Poodin - Momma has always called me poodin' a'cause well, I am a poodin'! So, it just seemed right to introduce this word to my poodin' friends!

3. Turtle - Momma says this am one of her favorites too...a'cause she maked it up. It's when ya get all comfy and pull all your legs in under you. Like a turtle does! The best place to do a turtle is in Grammie's room. You should try it sometime. It's all way good.

4. Beans- I don't know how many of you poodins actually know who started "beans" but I knows who! They am my most bestest and oldest friends ever!! The Catifornians camed up with it! It's like sayin' human beings...but real short...beans!

5. Stinky Rub/Stinky Face- I had to find a way to get them both on the list! Stinky Rub is when you smear up against something, a bean, a chair, a box, whatever! And you put your scent on it! It's our way of sayin' "it am mine now"! Stinky Face, on the other paw, is when you smell something awfully good and you just hafta get a better sniff at it. You get up real close and crinkle up your nose so your teethies show...it looks like you're makin' a stinky face but really, it's a'cause somethin' smells really really really good! Knows what I maked a stinky face over today? Momma. She camed in from being in the garden and smelled so good, I jumped right up on her and did a stinky face all over her shirt!

Well, that's as many as I'm allowed to say!
How about an honorary mention? I thought you'd agree! My honorary mention would be: Bread-n-Butter- some call it kneading, some call it happy feet, makin' biscuits, marching, I call it bread-n-butter!


Ok so I kinda cheated with #5, but still! So now...who to tag...who to tag...
Max and Buddah
Diva Kitty and the fluffies
Beau
Edsel
Puff

Now, go ye forth and posteth your 5 favorite words!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Dad learned about "beans" from the diabetic cat message board. So, we can't take credit for it.... Okay, yes we can!!!

 
At April 19, 2006 5:13 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

I like the Stinky Face, that's cool. It's true too! LOL. I call bread-n-butter bread-n-butter too.

 
At April 19, 2006 5:40 PM, Blogger Unknown replied...

Mmmm!meows!! =^^=

 
At April 19, 2006 8:27 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

We like the Stinky face words too! That's funny seeing our lips go up and quiver like that!

 
At April 19, 2006 8:56 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Those am all super good words!!

 
At April 19, 2006 9:07 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Good ones Timmy. I like the Stinky Face too. Mum laughs at me when I make it. But she know why I am doing it.

 
At April 19, 2006 11:31 PM, Blogger Max replied...

I'm gonna have to think real hard...there's LOTs of new words out there that I like!

 
At April 19, 2006 11:52 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Derby tagged us too. We gotta get busy thinkin. So many good words...

 
At April 20, 2006 2:12 PM, Blogger Zeus replied...

I'm so glad someone explained the beans comment. I suppose I have been living in a house all my life so I have no exposure to this. Curses. I must get to Outside!

 
At April 20, 2006 5:50 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

my Mom used to have a kitty named Goodi who did bread n butter on her teddy bear named Jeremy. so my Mom calls it 'the Jeremy Dance" isn't that silly???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home