Maked Up Words
Derbs tagged me and this time, we're supposed to come up with five of our favorite words. Five isn't very many, but I'll do my bestest! Methinks I'll use some of my most favorites maked up words I know...
1. Stinky Goodness-Thanks to Max, we now have a wonderful way of a'splaining that delicious dish of fancy feast...yummo! Thanks Mackie boy!
2. Poodin - Momma has always called me poodin' a'cause well, I am a poodin'! So, it just seemed right to introduce this word to my poodin' friends!
3. Turtle - Momma says this am one of her favorites too...a'cause she maked it up. It's when ya get all comfy and pull all your legs in under you. Like a turtle does! The best place to do a turtle is in Grammie's room. You should try it sometime. It's all way good.
4. Beans- I don't know how many of you poodins actually know who started "beans" but I knows who! They am my most bestest and oldest friends ever!! The Catifornians camed up with it! It's like sayin' human beings...but real short...beans!
5. Stinky Rub/Stinky Face- I had to find a way to get them both on the list! Stinky Rub is when you smear up against something, a bean, a chair, a box, whatever! And you put your scent on it! It's our way of sayin' "it am mine now"! Stinky Face, on the other paw, is when you smell something awfully good and you just hafta get a better sniff at it. You get up real close and crinkle up your nose so your teethies show...it looks like you're makin' a stinky face but really, it's a'cause somethin' smells really really really good! Knows what I maked a stinky face over today? Momma. She camed in from being in the garden and smelled so good, I jumped right up on her and did a stinky face all over her shirt!
Well, that's as many as I'm allowed to say!
How about an honorary mention? I thought you'd agree! My honorary mention would be: Bread-n-Butter- some call it kneading, some call it happy feet, makin' biscuits, marching, I call it bread-n-butter!
Ok so I kinda cheated with #5, but still! So now...who to tag...who to tag...
Max and Buddah
Diva Kitty and the fluffies
Now, go ye forth and posteth your 5 favorite words!