<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, May 18, 2006

March of the Tuxedo Birdies

Tonight, Momma camed back from waving her hands at the beans that sing to her and she had bags that I could get into! And one of them had stinky goodness in it...and another had movies to watch in it...and another had me in it! LOL!! As soon as Momma empties the grocery bags, she lets me play hide-and-seek in them. Oh it's great fun.

Another surprise was when I walked into the room where the talking box is, there on the floor was a funny shaped thing. It was all way small and smelled funny. I walked right up to it and started batting it around! Momma said it am a new toy for me that she gotted at the store! Oh it's great fun and methinks everycat should have one, or two...they come two to a package. But, I haven't seen the other one so I'm just going by what Momma said to Grammie. So anyway, I taked it into the bathtub with me and oh my goodness!!! It goes all way super fast! Faster than any ball I've ever seen! It kept tryin' to get away from me and the more I'd hit it, the faster it went! I was in the tub for so long that I falled asleep in there.

When I waked up, Momma was calling me into the room with the talking box again. She showed me the movie on the talking box and I got so interested, I plopped right down and stared at the screen. Do you know what I sawed?! Do you?! Birdies in tuxedos! Lots of em! For real!! Right in my living room on the talking box! And they kept making all sorts of funny sounds. Some of them I make when Momma touches me while I'm tryin' to nap. Have you seen this movie? It am called March of the Penguins...but I think it sounds classier if it's called March of the Tuxedo Birdies, don't you?

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

13 Comments:

At May 18, 2006 9:08 AM, Blogger Zeus replied...

I have never seen that movie, but I heard it was pretty good. You can tell those birds are pretty classy fellahs since they dress up all the time like that, even in the frigid cold!

 
At May 18, 2006 9:23 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

OH we LOVES that movie! It makes Mommy's eyes leak during some parts, but we LOVES it.
HEY MOM!!! Can we gets toys like the one that Timmy has?

 
At May 18, 2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

I'll have to get Momma to rent that movie. I like Birdie movies. I watched one she got just for me. I set up on her knees so I could get real close to the screen and try and catch them.

 
At May 18, 2006 2:20 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles replied...

I sawr that movie too! Bunny Mommy gets all mushy when it's on TV.

 
At May 18, 2006 6:44 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We want fun ballies like those!!MOM!

 
At May 18, 2006 8:42 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Hmmm, those little balls to play with. Mum will have to keep an eye out for them at the store. What store did your mum get them?

March of the Tuxedo Birdies would be better. Mum wented and saw it in the big moving screen thing last summer.

 
At May 18, 2006 10:09 PM, Blogger Max replied...

The People saw that movie and said it was wicked good. I think someone needs to make the movie March of the Kitties, starring all of us!

 
At May 19, 2006 12:35 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Oh, I like Max's idea, march of the kitties! What a terrific movie that would be! Hope we don't have to be tuxedo to be in it, though.......

Patches Lady

 
At May 19, 2006 7:01 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

We wants that toy too! That looks like way fun. You am so lucky. We has a couple of rubbery balls that has knobby things on them so they don't go so fast but I can pick them up wif my mouf easy.
BB

 
At May 19, 2006 4:05 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Yes Timmy...tell us all where your Mom got those great balls for you!

 
At May 19, 2006 7:15 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat replied...

I want ballies like that an I want to see that movie! MOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!
Hey, Timmy, do you think those will be the official catolympic tub soccer balls? They're the right shape...

 
At May 19, 2006 11:29 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Oh my gosh they should TOTALLY be the official tub soccer balls! I'll have to alert Beau on the matter...

If you wanna get your own, just have your bean check the poodin/puppie aisle at the shopping market. Momma gotted mine at A&P for a few of those green things...The brand name is SPOT (spotnips for us poodins) and the packaging doesn't look like the one in the picture. It was mostly white with a cartoon poodin that looks like Prince Muddypaws (a little bit) It also says "really cute cat toys" on it. I dunno 'bout cute, but man are they fun! I played fetch with Grammie and Momma all day today! Oh and they're called "jumpin' geometrix balls 2pk"

That movie was all way good. Momma's friend gotted upset a'cause she loves tuxedo birdies and she hasn't seen it yet. Shmaybe we should let her borrow the movie and watch it?

 
At May 22, 2006 10:35 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Those balls look so fun! I think I'm going to have to send Dad to the store and get some.
--Jasper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home