<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Pawtrait Sur"prize"

Momma gotted the mail and said there was somethin' in it for me! Oh how I loves me a good surprise!
Here I am checking out who the nice mail was from...

Finnegan and Buddy!? Oh neato!! Shmaybe it am my surprise for winning the pawtrait contest!
It is! It is!!! Look, here I am with my certificate! It even has Finny and Buddy's paw prints at the bottom!

Oh I was so a'cited to see my gifts hiding in the white envelope thing!

How did they know that treatsies am my most favoritest thing in the whole wide world!?!? Well, aside from Momma and Grammie...and all my online friends...and well, shmaybe I have lots of favorite things...but treatsies rank very high!

This am the most divine gift! Momma says that it was maked especially for me! See? It has my name on it and everything! I putted my pawtrait picture inside of it...since it only made sense...that's why I won it! I loves it so much Psst...Finny and Buddy, give your Momma some super hard headbutts and make sure to lick her arm lots for me m'kay? I really think that my sur"prize" for winning the contest was really really really nice! It was so kind of her to make that pretty frame for me! Momma taked it away though...she says that she'll take care of it. Now it's up on the "don't put your paws on there Timothy" shelf.

Know what else was fun? The plastic poppy paper! I likes to snap the bubbles in my teethies! It makes me jump and Grammie and Momma laugh!!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

21 Comments:

At May 13, 2006 6:28 AM, Blogger =^..^= replied...

Wow! What a gorgeous frame! With your name and paw prints all over it too! Their Mommy sure is furry furry clever.

And the popping paper looks like fun! Maybe we can make a Catolympics event out of it...

~Bombay

 
At May 13, 2006 10:01 AM, Blogger Zeus replied...

I can definitely see why you won, Timmy! Good job! Your prizes look wonderful. I hope you had a terrific time celebrating your victory!

 
At May 13, 2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Wow, that was a very special purize to gets. You derserve it for being such a smart kitty and figuring them all outs.

 
At May 13, 2006 8:37 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

whoa what a way cool frame that's really, really nice

 
At May 13, 2006 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

COOOOL...you deserve it!

 
At May 14, 2006 12:34 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

What great presents, Timmy! The frame is very cool. You were clever to work out all the pawtrait answers.

 
At May 14, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Such nice surprise presents. You is one special lucky kitty (and my favorite one too) - Angie batting her eyes at you again...

 
At May 14, 2006 3:41 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Timmy those are great prizes! We love your paw 'cause it is so unique with the pink inside and blace toes! And a guy can't have too many treats can he???

 
At May 14, 2006 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Good job, Timmy. Are you giving your mom and grandmom a great Mother's Day?? Extra purrs and headbutts today, remember!

 
At May 14, 2006 5:17 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Oh my word but that is a beautiful beautiful frame! And your pawtrait looks WONDERFUL in it!

 
At May 14, 2006 8:50 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

Great Purresents!

Happy Mommy's Day to Timmy's Mommy and Grammie too!

 
At May 15, 2006 5:03 AM, Blogger Boni replied...

Oh! I got a sur"prize" from Buddy and Finny too for stumpin the mostest cats with my Pawtrait! I gotta get Mom to take piktures tho. I better go tell Buddy and Finnegan I got it. Funny us Tuxie twins won!

 
At May 15, 2006 5:03 AM, Blogger Boni replied...

Oh and happy late Mom's day to your Momma and Grammie too!

 
At May 15, 2006 11:43 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Wow! That looks like a fun present. I hope you and your Momma had a happy mommy's day

 
At May 15, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Well, you sure deserve your prizes. Put your certificate & pawtrait where everyone can admire them and see how wonderful you are! All your friends already know that, though!

 
At May 15, 2006 3:26 PM, Blogger Mattingly replied...

What excellent gifts! You look very proud with your certificate, as well you should! I hope I get to be more like you as I get older Timmy!

 
At May 15, 2006 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

How about that, Timmy! Great prize, and you put it to good use right away. Hope you showed your mom lots of love and affection on Mother's Day, too.

 
At May 16, 2006 1:29 PM, Blogger IndyPindy replied...

What a cool picture frame, and the treats look yummy!

 
At May 16, 2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Ayla replied...

Grats Timmy! I am jealous of the prizes. Hmmm...it may be time to force some treats out of the Mom.

P.S. Can you come to my site and help me and the Mom decide what's she's going to paint on her mortar board for graduation? Thanks!

 
At May 17, 2006 5:07 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wow that is a fannntastic picture frame and it has your name on it too ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At May 17, 2006 10:50 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria replied...

Those are awesome gifts for an awesome cat! Congratulations!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home