<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

T-I-Double Grrrrr

Momma was all a'cited when the UPS bean came today! She was chanting "it's here, it's here" over and over again! I gotted so a'cited (and I didn't even know what IT was!!)
When Momma opened her box, there was a monster with wheels inside of it! But it am a small one...I'm bigger than it so I wasn't a'scared of it or nuthin. Knows what?! It has Tigger all over it! Momma said it am two of her favorite things in one...Tigger and NASCAR! Knows what I think it is? I thinks it am a dust collector.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I am so stinkin' jealous!! Tigger and NASCAR are two of my favorite things, too!! Maybe I'll find one of these cars for me too!!

Nikki-- Ollie's Mom

 
At June 01, 2006 1:15 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Dude, be careful...I had one of those things once, and it bit my tail.

 
At June 01, 2006 1:53 AM, Blogger Zeus replied...

That's a very interesting thingamajig you got there, Timmy. Maybe it is part cat, part something else. My human pet said it might even purr like a cat so you will have to test it out to see if this is true or not.

 
At June 01, 2006 7:03 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Can you take me for a ride in your new car? (Long slow blink.) ~Angie

 
At June 01, 2006 8:41 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

I likes that car Wimmy!! It would only be better if it was Jimmie's!!! ;)

 
At June 01, 2006 12:11 PM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Does it move on it's own? That could be scary.

 
At June 01, 2006 1:41 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

It doesn't move on it's own...I moved it with my tootsie. But Momma putted it up where I'm not allowed...by the carl Edwards monster with wheels she has...

 
At June 01, 2006 4:43 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

The Cat Crossing gang are knocking on your door with the torch!!!

Patches Lady

 

Post a Comment

<< Home