<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pest Control

I went with Momma into the basement where the monsters live. There are two of them down there that she puts her things into...it eats them up and gets them all foamy and makes them all wet. Then she puts her things into the other monster and it rolls them around in it's mouth and makes it all hot and dries them off.

I don't go in that room but I do like to sneak down there while she's doing all that stuff... this time, she let me come all the way down and investigate! Oh poodin's the things I saw! There were all sorts of interesting smelly things down there. Knows what? I sawed Tangie's cage and looked at it hoping to see him but he wasn't in it...maked me kinda sad. But then I sawed the deer that live on our lawn during the Winter season! I sniffed them all over and put stinky rub on them. Them am mine now.

Then I hearded Momma calling me. She was in trouble and I had to rescue her! I camed running and sawed her pointing at a BIG buggie!!!! It was hopping everywhere! Everytime it hopped, I hopped with it! She wented back into the room with the monsters and know what I did? I bringed her the dead buggie and put it at her feet and looked up at her. She maked a loud noise and jumped back but then she said I was a very very good boy and gived me a nice petting :) So, I eated it. It tasted like a buggie. And then know what? There were three more that I gotted! I brought them all to Momma and everytime I did, she would pet me and tell me I was a very good boy :) Maked me purr lots...

This am a buggie of a different kind. It am really a monster with wheels but Momma calls it a spider. I dunno why a'cause it doesn't have long legs... It camed into our driveway and stayed there for a while...then I sawed Momma's Uncle get into it. I dunno if the buggie eated him or if he willingly got into it??? Just to be sure Momma wasn't afraid of it, I stayed real close to her until it wented away :)



I was just watchin' the talking box with Momma and Grammie and heard more news about Lewis...we should all cross our paws and say a prayer for him. He "attacked" some beans that got real angry with him and now he faces the death penalty for his actions. You can read more about his story HERE

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

18 Comments:

At May 24, 2006 11:24 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Is that your mommas Spyder???? Good job in your dungeon. Our litter boxes are doen in ours so we get to check it out every day. No good bugs lately. Nothing good since the 3 mouse episode last fall.

 
At May 25, 2006 12:01 AM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

oooh, you're so lucky to have a dungeon. I wish I had one.

I will keeps my paws crossed for Lewis. There's no reason for the death penalty.

 
At May 25, 2006 1:20 AM, Blogger Max replied...

The Woman says she wants that Spider. She REALLLLLY wants it...!

 
At May 25, 2006 7:30 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

You eated some good buggies? They musta been furry big to bring them to your Mom. Bet they were better than corn leaves that Angie ate.

 
At May 25, 2006 9:00 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

That am all kinds of sad about Lewis huh? Momma says she wants to rub your belly. I don't let her touch mine much. I put the bite & the kick, kick, kick on her!

 
At May 25, 2006 12:00 PM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Oh how furry brave to get the big bug that scared your Momma!

 
At May 25, 2006 3:43 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Timmy you are so brave to get all those buggies and save your Mom!

We wonder if poor Lewis is just scared. Otherwise why would he attack people who are trying to help him. Poor guy.

 
At May 25, 2006 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

OK... not only are the posts cute... but so are your commenters...lol.

I wanted to stop in & say hi once more, hope to see you visit my pet blog soon so you can give me some ideas on products & topics so the dogs don't get all the attention.

Aidana
HORSES:
http://www.blogcharm.com/ShuvaniStablesAllNaturalHorseAndLivestockRemedyAndProductBlog/
PETS:
http://www.blogcharm.com/KenderKennelPetCare/
EXOTICS:
http://www.blogcharm.com/shuvanimals/

 
At May 25, 2006 4:39 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Just read the Lewis story. What's wrong with these people - they want to kill a cat because they got scratched? There are so many other ways to solve this problem, I'm amazed it's got this far.

 
At May 25, 2006 4:40 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

By the way, Timmy, my mum says could you teleport over to the school where she works and deal with the daddy-long-legs which has been terrorising her classroom for the last week. No one can catch it, but you are such a good bug killer, we bet you could!

 
At May 25, 2006 6:51 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You have dear in your basement? Wow. Way to go with the bugs. Mom calls us when there's bugs too. And that is not a spider.~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

 
At May 25, 2006 7:45 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Woohoo, TD gotted to check out his dungeon. I likes mine too! It has alls sorts of fun stuff to check out. Plus like SS&S my box is down there for my business.

Mum likes cars and she says Spyder cars are not bad like regular buggies.

 
At May 25, 2006 7:57 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Timmy quit showing your belly. Mom keeps coming back to look at it.......

 
At May 25, 2006 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You are a very good AND brave boy for getting those bugs for your mom. We should all go and protest on Lewis' behalf. That is SO unfair. He should NOT die for his actions. I'm going to see if there's a petition.

 
At May 27, 2006 2:28 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

I am confused about a bug that jumps. Momma said maybe it was a cricket, or a jumping spider? We don't have a dungeon either. I have heard so many wonderful stories about them. Is yours lit by a torch? Did you know that Fat Eric's country calls flashlights, torches? I must teleport over sometimes and check yours out, Mittens is too chicken, she would get all flat. I might get a poofy tail at first.

Patches Lady

 
At May 28, 2006 1:14 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I get flat and poofy tailed! LOL! It was a cricket. Momma said is was all way scary to her so that's why I had to a'tect her.

 
At November 27, 2011 9:31 PM, Anonymous pest control gainesville va replied...

So pest control plays a very important role in the prevention of diseases for it helps in the elimination of this pest.

 
At October 22, 2012 5:02 AM, Blogger Raylene Ventura replied...

Pest Inspectors suggestion is highly important In commercial buildings such as restaurants, hotels and factories, early detection and control of pest problems is crucial, ensuring HACCP compliance and a healthy serving environment is key, so you should ensure regular inspections regardless with Pest Inspectors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home