<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Greetings from Hershey!

Dear Momma and Grammie,
Here I am in Hershey on Chocolate Street! I made it without gettin' lost in all the small towns too :) See? See the lights?! Them am kisses! I hearded one of the local beans say that sometimes the town smells like chocolate! Oh Momma, you'd love that wouldn't you?! Gramme, I knows how much you loves York peppermint patties so I will bring some home for you. Me? Oh, I don't like chocolate...makes my belly ache just thinkin' 'bout the stuff...no worries Momma, I'm not eating any of it!
Momma, a'member when you and Julie wented to Hershey a few summers ago and you wented to Chocolate World? I wented there too! The rides were so much fun! I wented on a roller coaster thing that maked my head all funny (my tail got real big too!) Then I wented on a funny monster that maked choo-choo noises, it was real good fun! Oh! And I wented to a place where beans came crashing down a hill maked out of water! Knows what? When they came all the way down, the water splashed all over me! For real! I posed for this picture with all the different chocolates at hershey and I was so a'cited I started laughing so my picture camed out funny...Well, tomorrow I have two more stops to make. I'm gonna find out how to make crayons!

Love,
"Oobie"

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At June 04, 2006 10:45 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Oh, Timmy.......it isn't good to lie in the road like that!!!

Patches Lady

 
At June 04, 2006 10:49 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

That looks like so much fun Timmy!

 
At June 04, 2006 2:20 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Our Mom loves chocolate too! What fun you am having.

 
At June 04, 2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

What a great time you are having Timmy! My mum thinks a trip to Hershey would be fun. (Although to be honest she does not like Hershey chocolate that much, it is not as nice as Cadburys in her Brit-opinion!)

 
At June 04, 2006 6:30 PM, Blogger Zeus replied...

My human pet told me she used to go to Hershey all the time growing up as her human father did some work there. It seems like a very lovely place...especially with all of the chocolate!

 
At June 04, 2006 7:47 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Chocolate Town!!!! Don't let our mom know that exists! We'll lose her forever...she'll move there...and get lost in the factory...she'll weigh 600 pounds and won't remember who we are....if she ever comes out of the factory!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home