<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, June 02, 2006

Torch Relay: Part Two

After a quick meal of crunchies and Stinky Goodness, Momma kissed my head a bazillion times and Grammie pet me lots and sended me off with good wishes! I think I'll use this time to practice for the Speed Racing events! On my way through Pennsylvania, I stopped off at Bird-In-Paw (Amish Country) I had to take a pit stop and enjoy some Shoofly Pie and curl up for a quick catnap on one of those fancy Amish Quilts... but then I was off again!

Smeagol and Strider were waiting for me and welcomed me with an Eskimo Kiss! I even got a wave! I sure hopes we get to enjoy our time together a'fore I hafta go back home!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 2:42 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

YAY Timmy! You maded it!! Good job!! did you likes the shoo-fly pie? It's our favrit - our Daddy growed up in Amish country. But, there were no flies in our last pie.

 
At June 02, 2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Did you getted to ride the horseybuggey? Am there flies in that pie.....if so, Mittens would love it!

Patches Lady

 
At June 02, 2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Ohhhhh Timmy. You did such a good job. Kisses, Angie

 
At June 02, 2006 4:33 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Excellent! This time next week, the torch will be on it's way to me!

 
At June 02, 2006 5:06 PM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi replied...

Hooray for Timmy! Handsome AND athletic!

 
At June 02, 2006 5:09 PM, Blogger Zeus replied...

Great work, Timmy! It looks like you had an exciting run!

 
At June 02, 2006 5:18 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Good job, Timmy! I hope you have fun in Pennsylvania!

 
At June 02, 2006 8:08 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

You did it with Style Timmy! Have your grammie write up a recipie for the Fly Pie,'kay?

 
At June 02, 2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

great job Timmy!!

 
At June 02, 2006 9:30 PM, Blogger Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too replied...

Me and Momma want to know what is in shoo-fly pie.

 
At June 02, 2006 11:23 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Shoes and Flies! Bwah ah ahhh!!! Oh I crack myself up sometimes...Grammie posted a recipe for it if you go to her recipe blog, it will be there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home