<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Greetings from Crayola!

Dear Grammie and Momma,
I hearded about this place that makes crayons and wanted to visit to see how it was done... I didn't know it that this place also makes markers and stuff! Here I am watching how all the markers get the labels put on them. It am very fascinating to watch. I wanted to put my paw in and make them go all funny but I wasn't allowed. I really liked the purple colored ones...maked me think of Momma...sigh...

There was a great big HUGE mug (Grammie, I bet you'd like it for your morning coffee!) and inside it were crayons that were soooo much bigger than me! I tried to take one out, but as you can see, I am all way too small. But when I wented on the tour, I gotted some free crayons! I'm gonna bring them home, but first, I drawed you a picture with them and I couldn't wait to show it to you!

I was gonna go to Dover for the race, but the thought of seeing NASCAR monsters with wheels in purrrson maked my tail thing go big and I got a'scared. I know how loud it gets in the house when the talking box am on and it says "crank it up" and they make the sounds loud...well, I just thought it would sound even louder in purrrson and that maked me nervous. So, I'll be home in a little bit...I'm runnin!!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At June 05, 2006 9:37 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

My aunt lives sort of near that great big crayon factory--near enough to visit, like you! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

 
At June 05, 2006 10:09 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

You shur am having a wonderful trip! wish we could do somefing like that.

 
At June 05, 2006 12:11 PM, Blogger Gemini replied...

What a big adventure. Almost as big as Zeus'

 
At June 05, 2006 8:07 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

It am so fun to see fun tings in the world. Come home quick Timmy! I miss you! ~Angie

 
At June 05, 2006 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timothy Dickens! What a delightful trip you're on! I am still abroad, but I may have to visit the chocolate town when I get home. I think you looked dashing next to those big crayons.

 
At June 06, 2006 10:16 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria replied...

Your artwork is breathtaking! I think I need to get my paws on some of those crayons!

 
At June 09, 2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Maybe you needs to write a book about your adventure. You were furry brave. Much more brave than me and Mittens, but I bet Mistrie would have loved it.

Patches Lady

 
At June 12, 2006 10:13 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You got free crayons? We aren't even allowed near the crayons at our house ~Poiland Rodentia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home