<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Walking Jacket

Bujang in his jacket Thanks to my international tuxedo gang buddy, Bujang, I learned all walking jackets! I thought for sure they were maked in Singapore a'cause I've never seen anything like them here in CatUSA... I fell in love with his and asked him where he got it and he told me it was bought here, in the US! See how clever, handsome and smart he looks in it? I liked how the leash goes on the back, and not around the neck thing where it always makes ya choke if you try to walk real fast...

Stalking a birdie I asked Momma if I could have one and she wented searching for it and gotted it for me! Bujang said to get "red" a'cause it looks most handsomest with our tuxie fur :) He sure is right! This is a picture of me, chittering at a birdie I saw in the yard! I started to stalk the birdie so Momma's picture thing camed out blurry. It am not hot to wear which is good a'cause Summers in Mew Jersey can get awful sticky and warm. Momma maked sure to feel my belly to see if I was gettin' overheated...nah...I wasn't! I was just so a'cited to be outside in my walking jacket!!

Resting in the Shade When you open the package, there are pictures to help you learn to put it on... Momma laughed at the directions a'cause they were cute: "1. Stand your cat up straight 2. Adjust and buckle the collar so that it is snug! You should not be able to pull it over his ears! 3. Adjust and buckle the girth straps to they are snug but comfortable...Some wrinkling is inevitable and is fine. 4 Attach the leash. At this point many cats promptly lie down! This is a strange but natural reaction and can be really amusing" What maked Momma laugh was that I did lie down just like the directions said! What can I say, I follow directions ;)

Thank you Bujang, now I can go outside and sniff the good, fresh air and not worry about choking myself! And, I'll look handsome, just like you!!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

18 Comments:

At June 20, 2006 6:13 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

You're looking good as usual, Timmy. Very stylish!

 
At June 20, 2006 8:07 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

What a neat thing that is. We have never seen or heard of them before!

 
At June 20, 2006 8:15 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Ohhhhh Timmy you a looking efur so handsome in that jacket. Ohhh sooo cute, I fink I have to lay down (paws over her eyes)...
~Angie

 
At June 20, 2006 8:26 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Hmmm. Might have to get my humans to spend some money on me. Mom takes me out sometimes, but they don't let me down on the ground. I'd like to sniff around too, but nothing too strenuous.

-Audrey

 
At June 20, 2006 8:53 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

that am so cool. where did your mommy gets it?

 
At June 21, 2006 12:16 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

The firstest time momma put my halter on, I laid right down too! I figured if I did that, I wouldn't have to move and she wouldn't put the darn thing on me again....BUT, she did!!

Patches Lady

 
At June 21, 2006 8:10 AM, Blogger san replied...

Ahhh Timmy. Yous done it. Congrafurrations :)) I noes it would look good on ya - especially the red one. Yous lookin handsome. And you are right. When mommy put it on me, I sat down and let her do up the straps too. :) I tried to tell her it was too much but I am glad I did it as now I can walk anywahere I want with Mommy. Hee..now she thinks I am walking her instead. Hahaha. Good pic Timmy. I am glad yous like it.

Bujang

 
At June 21, 2006 11:38 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Momma says she hasn't seen this before but she likes it. She just has a kitty harness for me but no jacket. She is wondering if Chey would like the jacket..

 
At June 21, 2006 2:10 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Oh, I can't believe how handsome you look in your jacket. But then, tuxie guys like us look good in everything. I wonder if my Mom would get me one.

Maxwell Smartkitty

 
At June 21, 2006 3:10 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I really like your jacket. Mom and Dad had a harness for me, but I would only lie down, then roll over and attack it. They have talked about trying it on Maggie now that she's one and curious about outside. They also saw the Meow Mix House kitties on the Today Show last week and one of the cats actually wiggled out of their harness and spazzed out some, so I'm thinking your jacket is best for your safety, too, because you travel with your Mom so much.
--Jasper

 
At June 21, 2006 6:59 PM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi replied...

I love your new jacket, Timmy!! I really want one, but mama doesn't have the money right now, so I won't ask her. Red would look good on me, too. But maybe purple, too. Lilac purple looks nice on gray fur...... sigh. Maybe someday.

But you really look handsome in yours!

 
At June 21, 2006 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timothy Dickens -- Janie surely loves how dashing you are in your strolling jacket and would very much like to acquire one, too. Can you tell us how?

 
At June 22, 2006 1:19 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Here's where I got it. And, when you get your jacket, they send you free gifts too! I gotted little fuzzy toys and a string on a stick (doesn't sound fun, but DUDE!!!! It's the bestest!) Momma has to hide it a'cause if she doesn't, I'll drag it around the house at 3a.m.

 
At June 22, 2006 2:55 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You look furry cute in that jacket Timmy and we new you was just jokin' at the catolympics. Thanks for bringing the keg o' nip. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

 
At June 22, 2006 10:02 AM, Blogger The Tower Hill Mob replied...

Timmy, you look so dashing! Maybe if I had one of those, I wouldn't mind going out...
Tilly

 
At June 23, 2006 9:41 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

"1. Stand your cat up straight" ???? I thought I'd fall over just reading that!

 
At June 24, 2006 12:41 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

You're furry handsome in your new jacket. Just like Bujang said! He is furry handsome in his too. Yall are furry brave poodins to go outside. I likes stayin inside where it's "climate controlled". I's spoiled.
~~ Sanjee

 
At June 26, 2006 6:44 PM, Blogger Zeus replied...

That's a very nice looking jacket, Timmy. I might have to see about convincing the human pet to buy me one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home