<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cousin Riley Dog

Did you knows that my cousin, Riley Dog, now has a blog?! Oh I'm so a'cited! I've been asking him to be a blogging doggie for such a long time!

Him am very smart and talks about things that I don't understand...and, him am very good at the grammar thing too. He knows how to say big words and does tricks! I don't do tricks but I come when I'm called! That counts for somethin right? Him am living in Colorado with my Auntie Deb and Uncle Gene and sometimes he goes to a doggie park! Shmaybe he'll talk about it sometime!

Make sure to go visit him: http://www.lifeofrileydog.blogspot.com/

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 11:26 PM, Blogger Max replied...

A dog I might like!

:::off to see his blog:::

 
At June 14, 2006 9:39 AM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

Hi Timmy—I've been getting really nice messages from lots of your friends! This is great because I don't have too many furry friends. Mommie says its because I'm too excitable and scare everyone!

 
At June 14, 2006 12:10 PM, Blogger Daisy Sunshine replied...

Riley sure is cute!

 
At June 14, 2006 12:54 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Momma says the same 'bout you Daisy!

 
At June 14, 2006 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Riley the dog is so cute. When are he and Timmy goin's on an adventure. Maybe to the beach!

From
Peeka and Dakota in NC

 
At June 15, 2006 11:40 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

He looks furry cute but I'm not so sure about dogs

 
At June 15, 2006 8:21 PM, Blogger Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie replied...

What a cool cousin you have, Timmy! Thanks for sending us to his bloggie :)

 
At June 16, 2006 1:48 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

What a cute little woofie! We are going off to visit now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home