<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, June 18, 2006

What a day...phew!

My gosh those Catolympics were somethin' else I tell ya! I'm 'ficially pooped!!! I had a good time rootin' for my furry friends. I've never seen a place so nice as those big piney woods. We don't have many pine trees around my house so of course, I had to go and sniff them. I put my shtinky rub on them to claim them but I don't think it worked...there were too many cats around! We all tried to claim them! LOL!!!

Anyways, I got honorable mentions for some of my events and I even a'tended to be real upset about not winning. I thought the 'lympics needed some "spice" (like the Tonya Harding "incident") But I guess some of the other beans didn't understand it was a joke and took it seriously. I was kidding and there should be no mean word things said about me or my "fake" protest! Momma says I was a silly boy for doing something like that a'cause beans can be very sensitive sometimes and she am making me 'pologize for a'tending to be cranky.

I'm bringing this here party keg to the nap-a-thon. It am filled with nipaholic, not beer stuff. Good stuff. What's that Momma?! Oh she wants me to tell you that we am not drinkers in this house. I dunno what she means by that though...we drink all day long! She and Grammie drink diet wild cherry pepsi and I drink icy cold water (She's nuts I tell ya)!

What Momma? Ohhhh...she meant that we don't drink that beer stuff in the picture...she gotted it for a recipe. She maked Brats and onions with it. Oh wait, this is funny... when she eated it, she said the onions were nasty and bitter and maked a funny face! Auntie Wanda laughed at her a'cause Momma forgotted to cook off the alcohol a'fore adding the onions. They sucked up all the nasty, bitter tastes. Yucko!!!! That's why I stick to Stinky Goodness. Ya can't ever go wrong! Beans eat some weird stuff I tell ya...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

18 Comments:

At June 18, 2006 8:10 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

Timmy, we knew you was akiddin' acause you were smiling when you were 'plaining! I fought it was funny! - Miles

 
At June 18, 2006 8:54 AM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

I didn't know you were kidding Wimmy, but now that I know, *giggles*

I had the bestest time at the Catolympics too.

 
At June 18, 2006 9:27 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Poor Wimmy, ostra-sized. I am so sorry. I still wubs you like a brofur though!

 
At June 18, 2006 10:59 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Timmy we know you have an odd sense of humor and could see through you. Buts that's 'cause we've knowed you for a very long time!!! At least no one was running around with a club trying to carck any kitty knees!!! Your mom & gramma are the bestest cooks in the world we think- except when your mom makes a flub like that beer incident. Our mom tells the story when she used to make lasagna in the microwave, she was supposed to cook it on 1/2 power but she cooked it at 100% and could have used it for a doormat it looked so dried out & flat! We love you timmy!

 
At June 18, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Hey Timmy, sorry I haven't commented in so long!

Looks like that cat'o'lympics was fun. Audrey (Hissy Kitty) says it looked like too much work and she didn't want anything to do with it. She's a lazy thing.

Oh, and my Daddy says if you don't want that Hiney keg, he'll take it. :)

-Woof! (China)

 
At June 18, 2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Wait! Mine Mommy wants that Hiney keg! It looks specially good today since its the FIRST day since last year that it's actually hot out and it's gonna get 95+ degrees F. Good hiney kin weafer.
BB

 
At June 18, 2006 11:46 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Thank you, my friends, for the kind words, I knows you knows me well enough to knows that I would never be a true real cranky cat! I've NEVER been cranky! Well, unless you call putting the bite on a footsie when it touches your belly cranky...
SSS, Momma has a funny story 'bout an angel food cake that she'll hafta share with you. That lasagna story maked Grammie and Momma laugh!
Hi China and Beau Beau! That hiney keg am half full and you am welcome to it! It smells funny! LOL!! I licked the outside of it when it gotted all wet and it was good, but the stuff inside, well, methinks it am a bean thing...
Angie, methinks you am so pretty, even in the hot weather! :)

 
At June 18, 2006 12:00 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

You need to come back and sign the climbing tree, Timmy!!

Patches Lady

 
At June 18, 2006 12:25 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I don't see a climbing tree there...when I find it, I'll sign it!

 
At June 18, 2006 2:49 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! replied...

Hi Timmy! We thought you were kiddin' too! We think efurrycat did a great job! We couldn't hang around afterwards 'cause we had to teleport home to snuggle with Mom. She was upset 'cause a last minute family get-together kept her away from the events, and even though we weren't competin', she wanted to be there to help cheer on efurryone else!

 
At June 18, 2006 8:46 PM, Blogger Chatham replied...

Well, I was impurrested with you getting your self into that small box! You is my IDOL!!

 
At June 18, 2006 9:57 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Mum was laughing about the beer, onjuns and brats thing. If you don't remember it turns out funny.

We is all happy that you were just kidding about your protest. I thinks we almost had an all way dead heat in that race. Decided by whiskers.

 
At June 19, 2006 12:50 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

I didn't knows you were kiddin Timmy. Silly me! Cuz yer not a cranky cat, I shoulda figured it out. Mini says she's gonna bop me on the head a few times for bein so silly. I dunno bout that. I think she's just makin an excuse! But Mommy said if she bops me on the head I can bop her back. *big kitty grins*

 
At June 19, 2006 3:09 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

dad likes cherry pepsi!

we missed the catolympics :-(

 
At June 19, 2006 7:11 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Fanks Timmy for the nice comment. ~Angie

 
At June 19, 2006 11:03 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

You got honorable mention in several things and that was better than I did. Momma said it's cuz I'm a baby still. It was fun to be in the woods though, huh?

 
At June 19, 2006 2:34 PM, Blogger Chatham replied...

Cat Couch will almost anything for a Dr. Pepper. Doesn't sound so good to me!

 
At June 20, 2006 12:14 PM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE replied...

Timmy you have a good sense of 'umor! We thought you was being funny. 'Member there is next 'lympics to aim high for. Momma says it is good to have somefink to aim for. My sisfur Boo didn't do well in her events...but she has a ulcer in her eye, so she wasn't in tip top kitty shape. She said NEXT time she will be!

*ABBY & the gang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home