<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Return of Tangerine

Not Tangie the birdie, but Tangie the computer! This am the Tagerine iMac that Momma broughted home yesterday from college. It am not her to keep, but she said that she could work on it a little bit and learn how to do things on it like Auntie Deb does with hers. She said that it am not hooked up to go online a'cause it's missing softwear. What's softwear? Is that like my fur...it's soft and I wear it! I likes the mousie thing. It am different from Grammie's...it am round and more fun to touch.

A'cause it camed from the mewsic department, it has mewsic programs on it! Momma maked a song called "Dickens Song" on it last night and played it for me :) I tapped my toes to the groovy beat. But then Momma couldn't get it to save so it wented bye bye for good. Oh well...she'll just have to make another song for me!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At June 22, 2006 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

That's a pretty 'puter. Too bad you can't keep it. Then your mom and you could each have one!
:-)
~ moose

 
At June 22, 2006 9:20 PM, Blogger Ayla replied...

It is a nice computer. It goes well with your fur. Too bad you can't keep it. Then again, maybe if you throw up on it they'll let her have it.

 
At June 23, 2006 9:39 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Wow. All my mom does is imitate crickets.

 
At June 23, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

That am so cool. An the table desk looks way too clean so we finks you should go lay all ofur it and rubs your pretty black hairs all on it. Hee hee.

 
At June 24, 2006 12:05 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

That's the No Timmy, Get Down Table. I'm not a'pposed to be on it but I goes there anyway! LOL!

 
At June 24, 2006 2:10 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

hey Timmy, my Mom has a No Mini, Get Down Table too. And it has a puter on it too! The Tangie puter is prettier tho. I thinks you should keep it so your Mom can make you more songs.
~~ Mini

 
At June 25, 2006 6:56 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

You had us worried Timmy when you said Tangerine returned. We thought you were being haunted by a ghost bird!

 
At June 26, 2006 2:30 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

That's what I thinked when Momma said the computer was named Tangerine! Methinked he camed back to life as a computer!!!

 
At June 26, 2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles replied...

Timmy, you are most definitely softwear! Can we hear your new song?

 
At June 26, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

Hi Timmy! I like your new computer. Mommy calls the little mousie thing a hockey-puck. Aren't Mommies funny?

 
At June 26, 2006 6:45 PM, Blogger Zeus replied...

That mouse looks like it would be a lot of fun to play with, but I suspect your human lady pet is a lot like mine and would flip out if you were to touch it. I don't know why they call things meeces if they're not really meeces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home