<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, July 07, 2006

Guess Who's Coming For Dinner?

Momma gotted a package in the mail today. I could hear something inside of it jingling a little so I just KNEW it was all for me! When Momma opened it and readed her card from Oreo's Mom, she said, "Oh Timmy, just the shtuff in this bag am yours, the rest am mine". WHAT?! Yours?! Oh I don't think so.
I watched her open the package and then she maked noises with her mouth that didn't sound normal. She was so a'cited that I started to get a'cited and began to put shtinky rub on the cardboard! She pushed me away and said "No Timmy". What?! No?!? Oh I don't think so.
I watched with my eye things as she bringed out the cardboard from the package and that's when I a'cided to pout. I wented in the other room and when I camed back in, this is what I sawed! It am Carl Edwards! He's in my living room! I tried to welcome him to our house by putting my shtinky rub on his feet but when I camed near him, Momma said, "NO Timmy!" What?!? NO!?!?!? Oh I don't think so.
I bringed him my toy that Oreo gived me and looked up at him but he didn't even bother to look at me. He just kept smiling at Momma. And Momma kept smiling at him. I meowed really LOUD to get his attention but he just kept smiling at Momma. The next time I wented near him, I hearded a loud noise and he moved towards me! What?! Oh no...I SO don't think so. I'm outta here...this guy might be awesome on the racetrack, but in my living room, Carl am scary!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At July 08, 2006 6:13 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Dearest Wimmy,
I am so sorry! I tried to stop her! That Carl Edwards guy was all way scary when he was here too. (Do you think Jimmie folds up like that too?!?! I didn't realize they am so flat!)I hope you like the toys & the nip. If your Momma am like mine she will probably ignore you for a while now, while she smiles at Carl. Again, I am sorry but if it will help you can come stay wiff me!
Your furriend,
Oreo

 
At July 08, 2006 5:41 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Go head and rub your stinky all ofur him. You were there first! But it am nice that your Mom is all smiley though.

 
At July 09, 2006 3:16 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

'Ramic kitties and cardboard beans. I wonder what our beans will fink of next. Put the bite on that Carl guy if he tries to get your treatsies or anyfing.

~~ Sanjee

 
At July 09, 2006 4:30 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Blimey, that's big! I am not sure I would like my mum bringing alien objects that big into our living room. By the way, Timmy, do you think you could announce a couple of chat times when kitties could find each other in the chat room? Cos whenever I go there, there's never anyone else there...looks sad...

 
At July 09, 2006 6:54 PM, Blogger Unknown replied...

You have really had a hard time lately: the 4th of July headcover shot, the new Ramic kitty and now that big Carl guy that you aren't supposed to touch. Poor Timmy!

 
At July 10, 2006 1:57 AM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

Wow! Timmy! You have Carl Edwards in your living room? That's totally cool. I bet if you bit his toe he'd finally pay attention to you. Mommy has been a little sad that she hasn't gotten to see him jump backwards lately. She likes it when he does that!

 
At July 10, 2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Timmy, you are having so many visitors...

 
At July 10, 2006 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

He does a lot of smiling, but does he say anything? If he doesn't talk, it'll be okay to rub all over him. How's he going to tell on you.

 
At July 11, 2006 10:05 AM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Gosh, an Office Depot guy. Did he bring anything good, like printer ink cartridges?

 
At July 13, 2006 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

HEY TIMMY...OUR MOM TOLD US THOSE RACE CAR GUYS ARE ALMOST NEXT DOOR TO US THIS WEEKEND UP IN LOUDON NH. SINCE IT IS GOING TO BE IN THE HIGH 90'S AND HUMID SHE SAYS WE WILL WATCH THE RACE TOGETHER ON THE TUBE, HER FAVORITEST IS THAT DALE EARNHARDT GUY...BUY HE HASN'T COME TO DINNER YET...PIAF AND PIERRE PEPPERCORN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home