<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Word From Mine Momma

I'm very happy to see that so many of you have already visited Timmy's chat room! Timmy has had some enjoyable chats with several of you which he told me about in great detail at 3 am :)

Timmy and I have received lots of messages and emails about chat times. I haven't planned any specific "chat times" only because Timmy has international friends and friends in different time zones here in the U.S. If I narrow those times down, for sure someone won't be available and miss out on the "chat". Also, it will overload the room with visitors and will slow down the chat room.

With that being said, I would like to encourage you to open the chat room during the evenings and minimize it while you're online. This way, you're in the room but you can still surf the other blogs, etc. There is an option in the chat room that will alert you with a sound when someone else logs on to chat. Go to: "Options", choose "Sound on Enter" and then at the very top, you will see "ON"...choose that and the box will close. Open "Options" again, choose "Sound on Enter" and then choose a sound (I prefer the doorbell) and you're all set! When someone else logs on to chat, you will hear a doorbell (if you have your speakers on!)

That's about the best I can do without getting strict with the chat times. I find it rather fun to peek in every now and then to see who's online...err...I mean, Timmy likes to peek in and find out who's online! LOL!! Now go forth and chat!

-Timmy's Momma



Click HERE to go to the most current post.

13 Comments:

At July 10, 2006 8:20 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Hi Timmy you sweetie! We're going to have to put the chat link where we can see it acoz we keeps forgettin'.

 
At July 10, 2006 9:02 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

Fanks Timmy's Momma. We bisit the chat room, but we're usually the only ones there at that time. Oh well, we will keep trying!

 
At July 10, 2006 2:49 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat replied...

When I go in, I meow, but only once did I find ofurs to chat wif. As cats, we purrfur to haf no schedule an come an go as we please!

 
At July 10, 2006 3:01 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

Hi Momma Jenn! I gets on the puter late cuz Mommy hogs it the rest of the time usually. But I keeps peekin in cuz one time there was cats to chat wif! I'll keep peekin :)
Purrrrrrrrrs!
Sanjee

 
At July 10, 2006 4:44 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We are like Beau Beau & Angie. We keep forgettin' it's there!!!!

 
At July 10, 2006 6:23 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Thanks for the tips, Timmy! I went to the chatroom tonight and Mia and Ghost were there! I had a nice chat with them. I wonder what other kitties I might meet?

 
At July 10, 2006 10:52 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Hi Guys, sometimes I gets a chance to check in but rather late, 9-10 PM US time. We don't have much time before then and only a little time to be on.

One weekend, we did chat with TimothyD and Brandi. Mum lets me have the puter later on the weekends, sometimes.

 
At July 12, 2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

It's way cool. I got to Beta test the chat room with cousin Timmy a little over a week ago. Then I got to real life chat with Timmy and Derby. Lots of fun and the sound effects are cool too.

 
At July 12, 2006 10:37 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

It worked the last two nights. I bugged mum and she opened the chat room. One night I chatted with FionaBun and tonight with the gang from Feline Oligarchy.

 
At July 13, 2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

I met my girlfriend Athena in the chatroom the other night!

 
At July 15, 2006 1:56 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

I must sign in too late to chat :-( 11:00 Pacific Time..... Guys you other cats aren't night cats!!!

 
At July 15, 2006 10:24 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Larry, yes most of us kitties are snoozing at that late hour.

Had a great chat today with Fat Eric and Fiona Bun today.

I will add a link to this on by blog.

 
At July 15, 2006 11:57 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hi Larry! If I'm ever on at 2 am in the morning, I'll surely have a great chat with you! It would be great fun prez! Wow. Chatting with the purresident?! Way cool. I'm gonna have to think up a way to keep Momma up late... hmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home