<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tagged a lot

Tilly and Toby were the firstest poodins to tag me for this game. Then I kept getting tagged a lot! I just gotted tagged again when I peeked in Momma's mailbox. So, it am now time to write my 5 things... but I am not gonna tag anyone else a'cause everyone am doing it.

5 weird things/habits about me:

1. I like the taste of earwax. Don't knock it till ya try it!
2. I can sniff out a can of treats from anywhere, and I mean ANYWHERE and will do anything it takes to get at them. I should think about a'coming a bomb-sniffing cat.
3. I stick my head out the window of the monster with wheels and sit pretty for treats like a doggie does.
4. I snore really loud and whistle in my sleep.
5. It's a known fact that when there's a NASCAR race on the talking box, I will a'come a NASCAR driver myself and race through the house at lightning speeds and leap up the walls, slapping picture frames with my paws until they jiggle and tilt. Momma doesn't know I know what NASCAR is...she just thinks it am a co-incidents.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At August 13, 2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Wimmy, I likes the ear stuff too. Efurry time mum is done use-in those white tippy things on her ear, I go in the basket after them. Mum thought I was weird, well at least their are two of us.

 
At August 13, 2006 1:08 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

1. ewwww!
2. You must have bionic nose.
3. eeeek!
4. That's funny.
5. You're a speed demon, Timmy!

 
At August 13, 2006 5:52 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

You could have put down so much more how did you pick just 5? Like the time you dumped your grammies powder off the dresser. And how you alerted your momma when the house was full of smoke, or how you can open a treat can all by yourself. You really are an inspiration!

 
At August 14, 2006 6:52 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

You are the coolest cat Timmy.
~Angie

 
At August 14, 2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

I love ear wax too. I also nuzzle Momma until she pets me and then I drool near her ear to make it all itchy so she scratches and then I lick her fingers... It is my favorite time of day!

 
At August 14, 2006 8:48 PM, Blogger The Tower Hill Mob replied...

Timmy, you are a wonder kitty indeed!
Tilly likes ear wax, too!

 
At August 15, 2006 11:15 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Mom and Dad have always been impressed with how you ride in the car and travel with your mom. I'll have nothing to do with that, so they are always excited to see you do it.
--Jasper

 
At August 15, 2006 4:49 PM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE replied...

Well Timmy I didn't say I liked ear wax BUT it am one of my fav-O-rite finks!

Today is my 1 yr bloggin anniversary please dro by for a visit,
ABBY

 
At August 16, 2006 7:40 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

Earwax? hmm I guess I'll have to find out bout that.
Purrrrs,
Boni

 
At August 17, 2006 5:59 PM, Blogger Mattingly replied...

Yikes Timmy! I didn't know it was a weird thing to like earwax! I love to lick used Q-tips. Too bad I already made my weird things list. And I really enjoyed your Puma post too. You are one Cool Cat Timothy Dickens!

 
At August 22, 2006 4:09 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

What are your NASCAT sponsors Timmy? And do you paint stripes on your sleek NASCAT poodin body ~Merlin, Shadow, KO Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home