<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thanks Puff's Mom!

A'cause of your kindess, mine Grammie has been very busy with her silly stick and string! She can keep her arm things moving and it am all theraputic and shtuff. She has so far maked 4 blankies for aminals in jail. She's working on #5 right now. Here I am posing on two of them:

This one was maked with Momma's leftover homespun string and Grammie said it was kinda hard to make a'cause of the string...


This one was maked with the string you gived Grammie. I likes it a lot! It's all way nice to lay on. Momma said I liked it a little too much since she had to tap mine hiney to get me off of it.

I hope everybean and aminal am hiding in the house! It's all way hot across the CatUSA and it sounds like it am all way hot across the pond too. Tomorrow, it am gonna be over 100 out. Momma am happy she wented to the store yesterday...she's gonna go all hidey in the house until the heat breaks. I've never actually seen it break a'fore...wouldn't there be pieces of it on the grass?

I've a'covered from the headless bean incident. It turned out it was a normal bean but I didn't know that until like three hours later. I went all hidey under Momma's bed until I knowed for sure it was gone. When I camed back down, it was gone and Momma told me I was silly about the whole thing.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At August 01, 2006 4:25 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty replied...

Pretty blanket for a pretty kitty!

 
At August 01, 2006 4:40 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Oh those shelter kitties are so lucky. Those blankies will be a real comfort to them. Does your mom hide under the chair when she goes hidey in the house?

 
At August 01, 2006 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Grammie did a great job! I will get after my mom to clean out the yarn closet some more. I'm always running in there playing with all the string. We are all hiding in the house here in Mew York too!

 
At August 01, 2006 9:11 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Our Momma made 22 of them blankets for the kitties in jail. She used up all her spare yarn. She maded them one wintertime. They was all different colors going this away and that away. The jail was furry glad to get them.

We love the song you sang on our blog!!!

Patches Lady

 
At August 02, 2006 6:57 AM, Blogger Carolina Cats replied...

Wow, Timmy, yore Grammie is a reel hero to the shelter cats. Three cheers for Timmy's GRammieeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Finny & Buddy

 
At August 02, 2006 12:49 PM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Those kitties in jail are furry lucky to have folks like your Grammie making blankets for them. How furry nice. I wonder if my Momma will make me a blanket for the winter?

 
At August 02, 2006 10:47 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Timmy, my Mom has a bunch of yarn she could donate to your Grammie if you could tell us what to do with it.

 
At August 04, 2006 10:01 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Timmy, I hope you all are staying cool. I'm pretty sure I heard it was like a million there yesterday!

I'm glad the headless bean didn't get you and that your grammie is so nice to cats who don't have their moms and grammies yet.

 
At August 05, 2006 5:27 PM, Blogger Unknown replied...

Wow!Miaows! you mom is very inteligent! concatulations! =^^=

 
At August 06, 2006 8:38 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Timmy, it's cool here :-) 80's and 90's! I think you got our heat, but we don't want it back.

Me and Jinky like Grammies blankies a lot!

-Larry

 
At August 07, 2006 1:18 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

Very nice blankies! Your Grammie is so nice to make them for homeless poodins :) Course we already knew your Grammie was nice. *giggles* Did the heat break yet? Is it all over the grass in pieces? I wonder what broken heat looks like.

Purrrrrs,
Boni
and the rest of the Hot(M)BC crew

 
At August 07, 2006 3:39 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Those blankets look great. If they weren't for jailed kitties, I'd say you should keep one for yourself.
--Jasper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home