<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, July 24, 2006

Another 'Ramic Kitty!!!!

Can you a'lieve it?! Another ramic kitty camed into mine house! I a'friended it right away and put some shinky rub on it. I have a feeling it am friends with the ramic kitty that already lives here. I dunno what it's name is a'cause it wouldn't tell me. What's that ramic kitty? You am not gonna be living here? Well...if you am not living here with us, where am you going to live? You can't just go and be a stray you know...you'll end up in jail like I did! It am very 'mportant that you have a home of your own. What's that? You already have a home? Well...where?!? Catifornia?!!?!?? That am where mine brudder and bestest friends live! Shmaybe you am gonna go live with Jinky Brudder and Purresident Larry and ::sigh:: Sweet Izzy and KC and Hannah Banana and Sammie!? Huh? You am?!?! Oh how very a'citing!!!! ::tail quivers:: I hopes that you tell them your name and not be all quiet when you get there. You know how Jinky gets around ramic kitties so don't a'scare him too much m'kay? He is the sheriff after all...he could put the claws on you if he wanted to.

*Mwah! That's a kiss for the long journey. And...*MWAH! that one am for Sweet Izzy. Please give it to her when you sees her mkay? Oh...and tell Larry, "I'm in love with you" a'cause we am playin' a fun game. He'll understand.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

14 Comments:

At July 24, 2006 8:46 PM, Blogger IndyPindy replied...

Wow, another friend! I wonder why so many ceramic kittes are coming to your house?

You are so cute!

 
At July 24, 2006 9:20 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

Oh neato! Another kitty from the litter of squillions! I's gotta 'mind Boni to put the linky on the cat blogosphere. *kitty nods* I bets Jinky and all of 'em will like the 'ramic kitty.

~~ Sanjee

 
At July 24, 2006 10:34 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

That ramic kitty has a long trip ahead of him/her self. But will love those Catifornians!

 
At July 24, 2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Oh, tell the 'ramic kitty to stay there til the heat breaks! It's hot in Catifornia!!! It's so hot it's makin all the people cranky, and cranky people are just no fun.

 
At July 25, 2006 11:59 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Tell your 'ramic kitty to have a safe trip!

 
At July 25, 2006 12:33 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Ohhh Timmy! It looks like me!!!! I was hoping it'd come here and be my friend! I like orange cats! It won't mind the heat, it isn't THAT hot... Beans just get upset when the temperature pushes past 110 or so. I just flake out on the cement in the shade... Even though we have a cool room, we purrfurr to be out in the fresh air on the porch on the cool cement.

Yippeee, you and Grammie figured out the game! Let's play another one! Hmmmmmm... [thinking...]

 
At July 25, 2006 6:29 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Oh I hopes you make it one I knows Larry! Grammie hadded to help me with it. PS-the ramic kitty am on it's way to your home! It should be there by the end of the week!

 
At July 25, 2006 9:56 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Vir-ginger is so please to see another of that huge litter find a good home.

 
At July 25, 2006 11:19 PM, Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels replied...

I have a ceramic kitty, too!!! Mine's much littler, though. Mom got annoyed that the Feline Americans kept harassing the kitty that she put "her" outside in the garden. I can still see her from my windowsill, but it's just not the same. Enjoy your kitty!!!
DaisyMae Maus

 
At July 26, 2006 2:33 AM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

I've known a secret for a week or two...

Timmy? What's up with all the ceramic kitties? I don't understand where they are coming from.

 
At July 26, 2006 8:34 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat replied...

Oh, good, anofur ramic kitty found a home. Timmy, we should tell Riley bout the Green Wall Shelter Kitties. Is it safe to send a woofie to the Cat Blogosphere site to see???

 
At July 27, 2006 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timothy Dickens! Look what I found! Maybe your mama could buy one for you?
(I hope this link works!)
http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/product.asp?CID=0&mscssid=QW9E0NBGLKC98K27GCVN6CHSN7MJED15

 
At July 27, 2006 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hmm... i don't think it's working. Well, it's NASCAR tags for kitty cats! From Jeffers Pets. Maybe this picture link will work...
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/tessasmama/nascarids.jpg

 
At July 28, 2006 2:56 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

"Sunny" arrived today! Jinkster is quite frightened by him, but I think he (or she?) is devine!!!!

Thank you Timmy!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home