<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...It's...

SUPERTIMMY!!!



It's all true. Honest! Well...actually, no, it am just mine new tag. Momma and I wented to PetSmart the other day (which was shtupid a'cause it got hotter when we were out there and I ended up panting like a doggie until she gotted me water from McDonald's) but in the store, it was all way cool. And I sawed fishies in the pond and birdies in their cages... oh it was wonderful!! Then we wented over to the 'doption center and sawed a whole bunch of tuxies! All different sizes! There was even one that was only a few days old. His Momma wented over the rainbow bridge and he was left all alone until a kind bean took him in and bringed him to the 'doption center where they gived him yummy "fake" Momma's milk.

He cried so hard! His eye things weren't even open yet! I watched him for a real long time and my ear things were moving back and forth from listening to him cry. I looked at Momma who had a serious look on her face. She looked at me and said, "I can't believe you were ever that small Timmy" D'oh! LOL!!! Don't get all sad 'bout that little itty bitty kitty, him am in good caring hands and will be raised by a bean who has two tuxies already!

So when we wented to leave the store, Momma looked at my tag and said "Oh Oobie, you need a new tag, I can hardly read the phone number on this one" So she gotted me a new one! And we went to watch it being made!! My eye things were all way big! When it popped the tag out, my tail quivered with a'citement! So, now I'm SUPERTIMMY!!!

Momma calls me Superman now. But I'm not a man, I'm a poodin! Silly Momma...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

15 Comments:

At August 08, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

SuperTimmy?? That is so cool!

 
At August 08, 2006 7:00 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Where's your cape supertimmy?

 
At August 08, 2006 7:17 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Nice Tag. My Daddy would love for me to wear that! He's a big comics fan. Maybe I'll have to sniff around for one of those...

-Woof! (China)

 
At August 08, 2006 7:31 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Thanks China! The tag came from PetSmart...where you can engrave it yourself, near the front of the store. I forgotted how 'bout your Daddy and comics...did he go to Comic Con? Mine Momma's good friend did. He had a "geeky" good time!

 
At August 08, 2006 9:59 PM, Blogger IndyPindy replied...

Ohhhh, I LOVE it! They don't have those at my PetSmart yet, I'm so jealous!

 
At August 08, 2006 10:48 PM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

I always knew that you were a superman Timmy!

 
At August 08, 2006 11:01 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Superwimmy! I like it.

 
At August 08, 2006 11:58 PM, Blogger Max replied...

That is so cool!

 
At August 09, 2006 9:33 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

How handsome on you, Timmy! And how sweet that you and your mom kept that baby baby tuxie company for a little bit. Hopefully he'll find a wonderful home like yours when he gets a little bigger!

 
At August 09, 2006 11:51 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

But you are furry super, Timmy!

 
At August 09, 2006 2:28 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Great Tag Timmy! And a good reminder to beans to check the tags regularily to make sure they can be read easily!! Why are you called Oobie? That's MY nickname! -Scooby

 
At August 09, 2006 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Faster than a speeding train, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, stronger than ordinary cat. Disguised as mild-mannered Timmy, a hard working kitty in Mew Jersey. It's SuperTimmy! Way cool!

 
At August 09, 2006 5:35 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Cool new tag. Now you can fly after birds.
--Jasper

 
At August 10, 2006 11:51 AM, Blogger The Crew replied...

We are in awe of you Timmy. You are the ultimate in coolness and look exceptionally handsome with your new tag!

 
At August 11, 2006 5:03 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

We thoughted maybe your Momma was gonna get another poodin in the store there! Do you think it is possible?

Patches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home