<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hiatus


I know I haven't been online in a really long time. But you see, Momma's been leaving the house a lot more than she did in the past. She says she's going to work but I thought that was only on Wednesday? Now she says it's more days a'cause she gotted another job! How many does she need!? Sheesh!
To pass the time, I stare out the window, waiting for her monster with wheels to come and bring her home. Do you see what I see outside the window? It's a wee little birdie! It's so close I could almost touch it! But alas, the invisible force field (a.k.a. the window) is up...or should I say, down.
So here I sit. And wait. And wait. And wait for Momma to return. When she does, I get so a'cited that I start talking! You know, I'm a big boy but I don't usually have much to say. So she gets all a'cited and that makes me talk more! She says I make a fine tenor :) I know what a tenor is. It's a Luciano Pavarotti.
Oh! The catnip bubbles that I gotted from Rabbie Burns are THE bestest in the whole wide world! When Momma picks up the bottle, my tail quivers and I start meowing like crazy! When I see the bubbles, I start chittering and I jump up and pop them in the air with mine paws and sometimes I snap at them with my teethies! It's all way good fun!
Well, I'm off to go to bed a'cause it's late. But I just wanted to pop on and say a quick hello to all my friends! I'm still here but a'cause Momma am so busy waving her hands at little beans and college beans and church beans, sometimes it gets hard to have her sit down and help me type. I'm here though!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

15 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 7:33 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

we miss you Timmy - we is sorry that you are home wifout your mom more than 'afore, but that just maens she can buy you more toys!

 
At September 19, 2006 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy,
I's hard to be alone.My mommy works alot also.I too watch birds yet I like to jump up and scare them(sigh).Sometimes I think it would be fun to have another cat around.

 
At September 19, 2006 10:47 AM, Blogger The Tower Hill Mob replied...

Timmy, we know how it is. The Meezers are right , though. The net result is more toys for Timmy!
You can visit anytime if you're lonely.

 
At September 19, 2006 11:00 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Those bubbles sound wonderful!
--Jasper

 
At September 19, 2006 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey Timmy, Spot says he remembers when Mom used to go into the city every day to hunt too. Good thing you have your Grammie!

 
At September 19, 2006 9:24 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Yeah itis a bummer when the mum's go to work. Mine does it too, but then we have lots of fun when she gets home.

 
At September 20, 2006 12:41 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

We're glad to hear you're ok, Timmy! It's tuff when Mom goes off during the day. It's neat you get to talk to her when she gets home. The bubbles sound like lotsa fun. I'll have to speak to the cat staff about gettin us some. hehehe
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Boni

 
At September 20, 2006 8:45 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

It am FURRY good to heer from mine brofur Wimmy! I has miss-ed you! Go to mine blog thing when you gets a chance, we need purrayers for mine Momma again.....

 
At September 20, 2006 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I'm so purry glad you are OK Timmy. It is lonely when my mommy & daddy go hunting, but my mommy had bird feeders by the window for me to see.
Make sure you give your mommy lots of head butts when she gets home. It always makes mine feel bad for leaving me and then I get more pets and treatsies!
Hendrix

 
At September 20, 2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi replied...

We were wondering! Glad efurrything is okay. If you are lonely, I can come visit ;-)

 
At September 21, 2006 10:46 AM, Blogger The Crew replied...

I was very interested to hear about your bubbles 'cause Mom got us (well actually they're for Misty) some, but we haven't been able to try them yet. After reading about the great time you had, we can't wait to try ours.

George

 
At September 22, 2006 7:26 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Yes fings get furry crazy and there isn't enuf time. We unnerstand. We miss your purty face tho.

 
At September 22, 2006 6:39 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

I know, humans get busy sometimes. Have a nice time birdwatching and you know your friends are all still out here for when you have time to blog!

 
At September 25, 2006 4:21 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Tell her you need her to be with you too. That is her main job :) ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At September 26, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

I sit and wait and wait for my Momma every day too. Sometimes she doesn't come home for a long time. *siiigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home