<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

THANK YOU RABBIE!


This am a package mailed to me, Timmy Wimmy Dickens!


::SNIFF-SNIFF:: Oh! It smells like a bunny! What Momma? Oh! It's from Rabbie Burns in Poiland!!


Oh what wonderful gifts! I got nip bubbles! Momma and I played with them already...they make me chitter and I like to swat at them! LOL!! The stinky goodness sounds like it's gonna taste divine, I'll have it for breakfast tomorrow morning! I sniffed the aminal ball with jingle bells and rolled it all over the living room! AND look at that awesome picture of me! It am cross stitched, Momma knows how to do that. She says it must've taken a lot of patience and time to create. I'm very grateful for it...the frame is really cool a'cause it says "here kitty kitty" and "meow" on it! Momma says it's nice when you have shtuff handmade for you a'cause it means that you're loved so much more! I must be loved by Rabbie Burns!! How ever did you hold that needle in your itty bitty paws?!

THANK YOU RABBIE BURNS! YOU'RE A KIND BUNNY!
I WUBS YOU!!! <3

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

17 Comments:

At September 05, 2006 9:07 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Those are lots of furry nice pressies. The bun did a good job.

 
At September 05, 2006 10:10 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

I'm glad you liked your pressies Timmy. Momma helped with the crossstich of you 'cause I kept droppin the needle. And I bit the thread. Luvs~Rabbie Burns

 
At September 05, 2006 10:28 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

wow Rabbie did a great job wif the cross stitching! nice pressies!

 
At September 05, 2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

What fun to get such a neato surprise!

My Momma is always impressed with how polite and cute you are to pose so nicely!

 
At September 06, 2006 12:48 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Awww those Poiland inhabitants are so nice. We had them for our Secret Paw the first year!

 
At September 06, 2006 1:08 AM, Blogger Miss Bonita replied...

Rabbie?! You got Rabbie?!!! Oh I think he's the most handsome Rabbit in all the world! *sigh* I sure do like those Poi People...

 
At September 06, 2006 11:03 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Oh that's furry nice

 
At September 07, 2006 12:23 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

Rabbie is a great bun and he picks out great stuff. That's a way neat cross stitch of you Timmy. But are you sure it isn't of me, your Tuxie twin? hehehe
~~ Boni

 
At September 07, 2006 6:38 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Rabbie Burns is furry talented to make that picshur fur you Timmy. You gots lots of nice gifties.

 
At September 07, 2006 11:12 AM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles replied...

Those are some excellent gifts, Timmy!! I'd love to see some more pics of you playing with your toys. And a close up of that frame, it looks gorgeous!

 
At September 07, 2006 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, it's good that you have friends of all species. Rabbie Burns sounds like a fine and generous rabbit.

 
At September 08, 2006 7:06 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Those are great presents, Timmy! That cross-stitch must have taken ages.

 
At September 13, 2006 10:45 PM, Blogger Rascal replied...

Nip Bubbles?!?!?! And a cross stitch portrait? And other good stuff? I always knew rabbits were great people. You are one lucky Cat Timothy Dickens.

 
At September 14, 2006 9:13 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

Hi Timmy - how is efurryfing? we misses you!

 
At September 17, 2006 10:59 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

i tag timmy. he has catifornia-itis.

 
At September 18, 2006 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

hi timmy, where have you been lately? i misses reading your website purry much. puhleze come back soon! Hendrix

 
At October 01, 2006 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

what are nip bubbles? where can I get them? sounds like fun to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home