<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Better Fit


Don't you agree that I look MUCH better in this shoebox than some shtupid pointy heel shoes? Momma...what am you laughing about? Grammie you're not laughing at me are you? Honestly, I get no respect around here.


*wildlife watch update*
I know, I know. I've been all way lazy last year and only posted here and there. But, with my wildlife watch, it's different. I usually post about unusual sightings. Just in the past two weeks we've had two new birdie visitors to the feeders! Go check out my wildlife watch to see (and hear) who they are!

Labels: ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At January 30, 2007 12:03 PM, Blogger Icon Baxter Bentley replied...

MOL! you look great in that box!

p.s. my mammacat says the shoes are great too!

 
At January 30, 2007 1:07 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

Wow, that is a great fit. Much more handsome than shoes. I love that face too! We're going to stop and visit your wildlife watch. We've got 8 birdfeeders so we gets lotsa fun birdies and animals who come to eat.

 
At January 30, 2007 3:42 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

A box & a caty. You gotta do it. Its like a law to climb in.

 
At January 30, 2007 7:26 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Cats always look better in boxes than shoes do. Shoes can't appreciate the fine art of getting all of yourself into a box. They like just being on the floor...what a waste of good cardboard!

 
At January 30, 2007 8:50 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi replied...

Yellow is furry good color for you!

 
At January 31, 2007 9:55 AM, Blogger The M's replied...

Boxes are the best. We fink the cat print mousie pointer is cute, can we get one?

 
At February 01, 2007 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You do look better in that box than a pair of shoes.

 
At February 01, 2007 3:43 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

Yep, you's lots better lookin than shoes! An boxes r made fur cats. Don't your beans kno that? hehehe
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Pee Ess. Do yoo kno what happened to the Tuxedo Gang bloggy? It disappeared!!!

 
At February 01, 2007 11:23 AM, Blogger The Crew replied...

You're definitely better looking than any shoe I've ever seen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home