<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Shopping

Momma taked me to PetSmart yesterday and it was fantastic! We always go and say hello to the poodins that are waiting for their forever home. On this visit, I falled in love with Patches. She had deep green eye things and her fur was so fancy looking. She's all way petite and I liked watching her a lot. She put her paw on the glass and I put my nose thing up against it. We did a lot of love-eyes at each other. Then I noticed that we were near my favorite part of the store...the furniture!
I climbed over them and meowed the whole time! Then it was on to the stinky goodness aisle. I was so excited to help Momma pick out my food. I purred all way loud and put my shtinky rub all over the cans. Them am mine now. After we were all done there, Momma let me watch the birdies for a while. I loves to listen to them and make my eye things bug outta my head!
Once we gotted back in the monster with wheels, Momma went to get some lunch for herself. I did a turtle and got to snack on some treatsies she got for me at PetSmart. They were divine. But what do you suppose maked me look up at the sunroof like this??? You'll have to read my latest Wildlife Watch Report to find out!

Labels:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At March 03, 2007 7:56 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Timmy, did you see my wildlife from last weekend? A hawk attacking a dove. Drop by and see the pictures from last weekend.

 
At March 03, 2007 8:23 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

oh wow way cool Timmy!! Those was great pikshurs on your wildlife watch!

 
At March 04, 2007 12:35 AM, Blogger LSP Grammie replied...

What happened to Patches at PetSmart? You didn't leave her there, did you? She would have enjoyed the seagull too!

LSP Grammie

 
At March 04, 2007 1:14 AM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

Hi Cousin Timmy...
We are sending you some hugs! HUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSLOTSAHUGSHUGSHUGS
from Riley Dog and Bonita

 
At March 04, 2007 11:38 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We love reading about your adventures in Petsmart and in the car. We'd be too scared!
Nice of your momma to give you treats while she was eating, and giving up some fries to the birds!

 
At March 04, 2007 4:46 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Looks to me like that Patches wants to come home wif you.

Patches, of the Big Piney Woods

 
At March 04, 2007 6:16 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn replied...

Those seagulls must haf been reely ixciting. We haf nefurr been shopping wiv our mum.

 
At March 05, 2007 5:46 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

Patches is furry pretty, Timmy. We see why you liked meeting her so much.

Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Pee Ess. Do you know what's happened to the Tuxedo Gang blog?

 
At March 05, 2007 8:59 AM, Blogger Unknown replied...

An excursion! How exciting...We would love to go Stinky Godess shopping for oursselves!!! Too much fun!

 
At March 06, 2007 3:56 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

PetSmart sounds like so much fun, but that means I'd have to ride in the car and wear a harness, and I just don't like those two things. Maybe one day I'll let Mom and Dad take me, but for right now I think I'll have to live vicariously through your PetSmart adventures.
--Jasper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home