<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Grammie Update (and other things)

Gosh it's already been a whole week since Grammie's kaboomie... her leg thing am all swollen and hurtie but she has real good doctors taking care of her. She gotted more sad news on Thursday and it maked Momma cry for a while. Grammie has breast cancer and though I'd like to share more info about that, I doesn't really know too much. Momma says another doctor will be talking to Grammie and her 'bout all that real soon. I was all way sad a'cause Momma maked water come out her eye things so I made sure to stay real close to her. She and Grammie am OK now. Sometimes I hear Momma make a whimper, but she makes sure to say, "it's gonna be OK Timmy, Momma has to cry a little" and that's how I know it am OK to stay curled up in my perch.

So I hopes no aminal am getting all way sad too much. Grammie's spirit am as good as you can get when your leg am all covered with velcro and it am not allowed to move. Momma's student beans all wrote a Get Well Soon card for her that had three pictures of a tuxedo cat hanging on a tree branch...it said "hang in there" and Momma said she liked it very much when she read it and saw all the names. Oh did I mention that I gotted to go visit her? I did. Methinks I'm gonna wait a little bit longer a'fore I go back again though. There's all way crazy sounds coming from her room. Another bean am in there with her and they both have little boxes on the floor that purr so loud. They have little clear tubes that go from the purring box up to their noses. Momma says it helps them breathe better. If that's all it took, I'd sit on her chest and purr really loud!!! So I sniffed around and a'cided that Grammie am in a really good rehab place a'cause there am neat places for me to sit. I found a small closet that I opened myself and sat in. I sang really loud in there and made Momma laugh. It sounded so cool! I could hear an echo in there!! Oh and the window am all way big so I can sit and look out...and then go all hidey a'hind the curtain when nurse beans come to check on Grammie.

It am not the same place that Grammie was in the last time. She's closer to our house now so Momma says it am all way easier to visit her. Tonight, Momma hadded dinner with Grammie. I suffered. I sat alone at home with my tummy all grumbly looking out the window for Momma's monster with wheels to come with her in it. Oh I was just so hungry!!! I was so hungry man. I got up and looked out every window of the house...even the one with all the fancy things in front of it where Tangie used to hang. That's when I saw it. Momma left me some treats in case of a'mergency! A whole full can of whisker lickins...she's so thoughtful. It took me a while to open, but when I did, they tasted divine. I ate and ate until I realized, I maked the whole can empty! I hid the evidence under the a'cliner that Momma sits in. Somehow she found out though...and well, she called me a little stingy stinker. While she was with Grammie, I eated a whole can of treats and then a'tended to be starving so she wouldn't realize my mistake and she fed me stinky goodness. Oh man, now my belly hurts. It am all grumbly again, but this time, it am not a'cause I'm hungry!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

17 Comments:

At March 28, 2007 2:13 AM, Blogger Max replied...

It's all pretty scary to go through, isn't it? I got paws crossed that they found your Grammie's cancer early. The Woman says it's pretty treatable if they get it early.

Good job on eating the treats! I would have done that, too!

 
At March 28, 2007 3:04 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Yeah, good job on eating the treats, and we're still sending purrayers and sandpaper kisses to your grammie!

 
At March 28, 2007 7:39 AM, Blogger Carolina Cats replied...

Timmy, you keep up the good werk of taking care of Momma and Grammie. It's reely good that you can go visit Grammie, becos she will need you to cheer her up and I bet you will efen cheer up other beans too. Grammie and yore momma are bofe furry strong and they will get throo this challenj. We are allways thinking of you all and sending owr purrs and prayers for strength and healing.

Finny & Buddy

 
At March 28, 2007 9:11 AM, Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce replied...

We have our paws all crossed and our purrers on high for your Grammie.

 
At March 28, 2007 9:59 AM, Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee replied...

Sending purrayers, purrs, and hugs for your Grammie.

You are a very smart kitty to find your own dinner.

 
At March 28, 2007 1:35 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

It must be very scary for you to have your mommy be sad. It is nice she explains everything to you. We're sending a bunch of good thoughts to your family and praying your grammie gets well soon.
I think it is a little gift for you being so good that that can just happened to be out and that you were not only able to eat the whole can, but to have stinky goodness on top of that! Take a nice nap and your belly will feel all better...

 
At March 28, 2007 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I finally figured out that when our moms cry it makes them feel a little better. We are glad that you are taking care of your mom cause she has to take care of Grammie. We are sending you all extra purrs and nuzzles.

 
At March 28, 2007 2:58 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We continue to keep you & your mom & grrammie in our thoughts & prayers! Tell your momma to greet Grammie for us and keep holding down the fort at home Timmy.

 
At March 28, 2007 3:59 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Timmy, all your friends are thinking good thoughts for your Grammie that she'll get well soon.

 
At March 28, 2007 7:07 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

We's puraying dat efurrying turns out good fur yur Grammie. You keep yur paws crossed and think pawsitive thots too. Maybe you should make a little stockpile of food somewhere so dat if you get left for a little while you will haf a place to go to get some foods to tide you ofur.

 
At March 28, 2007 8:03 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Take good care of your mum and grammie. You are a good kittie and will do a wonderful job. We will continue to send Purrayers for all of you.

 
At March 28, 2007 8:36 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

You's doin a good job lookin after yore Mommy and yore Grammie. We'll send lots purrayers for alla yall, speshully for Grammie to feel better.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

 
At March 29, 2007 7:05 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Oh Wimmy & Jenn, we am purraying real hard for alla you. We am so furry sorry.

 
At March 29, 2007 8:21 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

We'll be sending extra prayers your way. Your Grammie is going through a tough time right now, but she's going to get better.

Pace yourself with the Whisker Lickins. They are too good, but a whole can is probably too many. Josie tries to open our Whisker Lickins all the time (Dad mixes them with Temptations for an extra special treat). Just be patient with your Mom when she's out eating dinner with your Grammie ... right now Grammie might need the attention. And the guilt might score you some more treats!
--Jasper

 
At March 29, 2007 11:20 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

we is purraying for your Grammie - hopefully they did catch it early. Good job eating all the treat and then 'atending to be hungry. Brilliant!!

 
At March 29, 2007 8:26 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat replied...

Wimmy, I's so worried bout yur grammie! Really, I fink if beans walked on 4 lims insteada 2, they'd be better off. How DO they keep their balance? No tail.

I's tried to getta whole fing of treats fur myself, but Mom makes it hard, hidin them in the cupboard an makin the door shut tite. It was sure nicea yur Mom to leaf them out where you could find them!
Purrs!

 
At March 29, 2007 9:50 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs replied...

We jus now readed 'bout yur Grammie. We'll be keepin'all of y'all in owr prayers!!
::purrs::
~Meeko, Kiara, & Emmy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home