<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Back Online

I knows you all don't know it, but we had big kaboomies in the sky with lots of rain stuff coming down for the past few days. It maked flashy things and ended up making the lights and the power and the telephones go on bacation. Now, Momma called a bean from the telephone place to come and fix them...he camed and told her it was the computer's mode-umm. So, Momma wented out and gotted a new one and putted it in all by herself. She was prroud a'cause she am not very computer saavy when it comes to fixing them.

So, we're back online! And I've got lotsa things to talk about! I gotted mine secret paws gifts! They're all divine and I want to be sure to give them a proper thanks so I'll be writing a seperate post about them later. I'll say this. There's lotsa yummies in my tummy and for that I have to thank mine secret paw, Sammie Meezer!!! Thank you Thank You THANK YOU!!!! :)

I also gotted Momma to upload the pictures from the flashy box so you could see my new favorite "thing". Can you see me? I'm all hidey inside mine new traveling accessory! It's all way roomy and comfy to sit or lay in! Can you guess what it am? It's how I go to see mine Grammie now!


It am mine new pet stroller of course! Momma wanted to have a way for me to feel most comfortable when I go to visit Grammie. See, lotsa beans like to stop and say hello to me and pet me and I'm cool with that, but sometimes there's loud noisy things going up and down the hall while I'm trying to visit and they make my eye things all way big and my hair goes up. So, with the stroller, I feel all safe and I can still visit with beans.


Momma thinks it's "cute" that they have paws on the wheels.


What I like most is that I can peek out of the back or the front...here I am showing you how to get in and out! You can get in and out of the front side too.

I like that it's all screened in so that I can sniff the good fresh air on all sides. It's big enough on the inside to sit or lay down. I can even spread mine paws out and still be comfy!

One day, Momma let me have mine dinner out on the deck with her. She put the bowl inside the stroller and it was just divine. I got to enjoy the good fresh air and hear the birdies, feel the cool breeze on mine fur and enjoy my stinky goodness outside. The stroller am mine new favorite thing a'cause I can go outside without being in danger! It's got places to store bean things and put glasses of water, and there's brakes on the back so I can't roll away and oh! There's these bouncy things on the front wheels that make it all way smooth when we go over bumps so it's nice for off roading too!

It am a bit costly, but Momma said it am a good 'vestment a'cause I go see Grammie, I can go for walkies with her when the weather am cool and I can sit outside without choking myself on a leash :)

Labels: , ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

17 Comments:

At July 01, 2007 3:37 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Are you going to get some NASCAR detailing on that Stroller?

 
At July 01, 2007 3:38 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

PS - since you've been offline, you might not know that Audrey went to the bridge.

 
At July 01, 2007 8:22 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Oh wow Timmy, I think we need one of those. That is the coolest thing ever!

 
At July 01, 2007 9:39 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Cool set of wheels there TimmyD.

 
At July 01, 2007 10:00 PM, Blogger Carolina Cats replied...

Nise ride, Timmy! Congratulashuns! Good for yore mom for fiksing the pooter all by herself.

How's Grammie doing? Did she get owr present, does she like it? We hope so.

Finny & Buddy

 
At July 02, 2007 9:47 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

cool stroller Timmy - I is glad you gotted your secret paws giftie! - Sammy

 
At July 02, 2007 10:01 AM, Blogger Kris Jensen-Van Heste replied...

oh timothy dickens! janie has stroller envy -- you have a ferrari and she has a pinto!
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/tessasmama/?action=view¤t=outforawalk.jpg

 
At July 02, 2007 12:29 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Timmy you always get the coolest things!!! We are glad you will now feel secure when out on your visits! We agree with your mom, that while it is 'spensive, you will get a great deal of use out of it and it will pay for itself.
xxxooo from us to both your grammie & mom!

 
At July 02, 2007 1:04 PM, Blogger Daisy replied...

Yay! You got a stroller! We love our stroller.

Pixie wants to know if you saw the post she did showing the wonderful Secret Paws presents she got from you! The kitty kozy is still in the box because Pixie has taken it over and will not leave! She loves it.

 
At July 02, 2007 11:10 PM, Blogger Unknown replied...

I'm so glad you are back. I've been wondering what happened to you. I love your stroller. My Lady wants to get one, but Senor said people will laugh at her when they see kitties in it and he won't go on trips with us. Can you believe him?

 
At July 03, 2007 1:11 AM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

TeeHeeHee... Timmy, you look so funny in that baby stroller for kitties! I have to tell you the truth bro, I'd BITE Mommy if she ever tried putting me into one of those!

 
At July 05, 2007 3:15 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Oh we are so excited to see you have a stroller too. (Reminds me that we need to post our stroller pictures) I haven't done much in my stroller, but Maggie and Josie have been playing on it to get cozy and used to it. You'll prove to your Mom that it is worth the investment because you are such a good traveler anyway.
--Jasper

 
At July 06, 2007 7:08 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn replied...

We hafn't got a stroller cuz we go furr walks in the feelds wiv mum. Sumtimes dad gits the wheelbarrow out and we haf rides in it and purrtend it's a stroller. hope yoo haf lots of fun wiv yours.

 
At July 07, 2007 2:23 AM, Blogger Karen Jo replied...

I'm glad you got a stroller, Timmy. Now you can be all safe and secure when you visit Grammie. It looks like a very nice stroller.

 
At July 09, 2007 12:48 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids replied...

Awesome wheels, Timmy!
We're super jealous. We want a stroller super bad.

Love,
Tazo & Earl Grey

 
At July 10, 2007 11:03 AM, Blogger Boy replied...

Wow! your twavel thingey wooks weawwy cool! I wish mine Mummy would get one for me too!

 
At July 11, 2007 4:31 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

oh my gosh! oh my gosh! that is the coolest stroller! I wish I could go outside. My vet says no and that stinks. You'll have to tell me all about your adventures. It is nice of your mommy to think of your comfort while your visiting your Grammie. We hope she is doing better and better.

Hendrix

 

Post a Comment

<< Home