<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ketchup

So it's been a while since I had some good pictures on mine blog. I 'pologize for that! Momma's flashy box had dead batteries in it. For a L-O-N-G time! So now, I get to play "ketchup"! Here I am admiring a lovely string thing that Grammie sended home with Momma for me. Mine Grammie am so thoughtful, she even a'membered me in the get well place! It am her a'loonie from Mother's day. On the end, it has a big jingle bell that likes to bounce around if you play with the string!

I chased the string and a'loonie up into the chair by the door :) I had so much fun trying to catch that a'loonie! Everytime I would get it close, it would fly back up into the air! So I would have to grab the string in mine mouth and pull on it again. It was great fun! Momma laughed so hard at me...well, shmaybe not AT me, but I hopes WITH me!! Now, the a'loonie am up in the bedroom and kinda hopping around on the floor a'cause it's tired. Momma taked off the string and attached it to mine furniture so I can play with the jingle bell!! It's great fun, 'specially at 3 AM!


"Get down here a'loonie!"

Momma's been on a cleaning frenzie the past few days. I dunno why. She's CRAZY! She said that the house looked like a crime scene and all that was missing was the murder! So out camed the scary monster from the closet, the dusty thing that I like to chase around, and the shtinky smells that make the loo shiny. Once she was all done with making the house look all good, she a'cided to clean up some of Grammie's dresser drawers. I knowed she needed me to help her! When she taked out the drawer, I jumped right on in! I swished my tail thing around and dusted it out for her! It was great fun!


This is my "don't even THINK about telling me to come out of here" face.

On Sunday, Momma camed home from church (she wented to the graditation of her 8th grade school beans held at the church) and I showed her mine paw. I picked it up and showed it to her. She thought it was all way cute of me to greet her at the door like that... she even told Grammie who was on the cell phone thing. An hour later, I showed it to her again. That's when she finally got the hint that shmaybe mine paw hurted! (DUH...beans can be so SLOW!) So, she picked me up and a'tended to be Dr. Strazza by poking my tootsies and making me cry so loud and hard that I tried to nibble her fingers off. I didn't bite down, but just let her know that I didn't like what she was doing.

Momma a'cided it would be good to get mine paw wet to see if I had a hurtie. Um...hello? Cat+Water=Major Freakout. I screamed and kicked and spit at her until she let go of me and that's when I a'cided to show her what I thought of her vet skills. I showed her three times on the carpet in the living room. Getting sick wasn't fun though. I knew that Momma didn't mean to hurt and scare me so I wented over and rubbed up against her (while holding mine paw in the air) so after she cleaned up the carpet, she called the ER. They said it would cost lots of green paper and to wait until the morning to see if it got better. It did, but not really a'cause when Momma touched me, I pulled away and started chewing it. So it was off to see Dr. Strazza.

I don't mind going to see Dr. Strazza. It's the idea of being on a cold table while being forced to sit still and let him poke around that I mind. But I did my bestest to be calm. He said mine paw was swollen, but that he couldn't figure out what was the prollem. Momma agreed. She should after the poking she did! I know what caused it but I'm not telling them. So, Dr. Strazza said that I needed a bit of antibiotics and a'fore I knowed what hit me, mine hiney was hurting! He poked me with the sharp thing. It didn't hurt for long though...just enough to make me turn mine head and see if mine hiney was still attached. It was. So it's been a few days now and it doesn't hurt as much as it did so I guess that last poke was worth it. It didn't cost Momma too much either a'cause she had a credit at the vet. That was a nice surprise :)

After Momma brought me home to a'lax from being at Dr. Strazza's, I helped her pack up mine secret paws gift! I can't wait to see what my secret paw thinks! The box am all way BIG and I climbed in it a'fore it was packed up. Who knows, shmaybe YOU'LL be getting mine gift in a few days!

Labels: , , , , ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At June 13, 2007 3:01 PM, Blogger Carolina Cats replied...

Gosh, Timmy, we sure are sorry to heer bowt yore paw! Glad it's ok tho.

Is yore mom cleaning up Grammie's room cos she's coming home soon? We hope so!

We din't send Grammie's card and purresent yet, shood we send it to yore howse insted of the get-well-Grammie plase?

Finny & Buddy

 
At June 13, 2007 3:55 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Your gramme is a real sweetie, she loves you very much. Spot knows how a hurtie paw feels so we hope it feels better soon. When Mom cleans up around here she says she vacuums up enough fur to make another cat. I find that just a little disturbing...

 
At June 13, 2007 9:54 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

You have had way too much fun TD. You own floating thing to chase and a VET adventure too. Helping your mum clean. Time for a long nap.

 
At June 13, 2007 11:47 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

oh Timmy, we is sorry that you herted your paw. we hopes it gets all way better soon!!

 
At June 14, 2007 12:53 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Balloon string and empty drawer spaces are two of my favorite things!
--Jasper

 
At June 14, 2007 2:20 PM, Blogger Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie replied...

Sorry to hear 'bout your paw - we hope it's feelin' all the ways better real soon.

That is a really nice a'loonie - Meeps loves those!

Nice werk on the dustin' - our mom wants to know if you can teach us how to help 'round the house like that!

 
At June 15, 2007 12:57 AM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

I'm sorry that you hurt your foot and had to go to the vet. Daddy took me to the vet today and they poked me in the leg and then gave me a shot in the neck. Daddy says its in preparation for my vacation at the Doggie Hotel in two weeks. It made me very tired and my leg a little swollen. I'm staying close to Mommy so she can make it all better. You do the same Timmy, 'cause Mommies always know how to make ouchies all better.

 
At June 15, 2007 9:11 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Timmy do yoo haf one of dem flat stoves? Maybe yoo stepped on it and hurted yur paw like me did. I was finking dat schmaybe yoo figured owt how to give da high five wif yur paw so yoo would get treats like me does. If you got da antybiotiks yoo should feel better soon.

 
At June 16, 2007 12:19 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

Wow, Timmy, yoo's been bizzy. We's glad yore paw is ok. Beans are awful slo sumtimes tho, sheesh. Mini got shotted too this week, fur ray-bees. Glad yores didn't hurt much. I don't fink Minis reely did eifur but she likes to milk it fur all it's worth.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

 
At June 17, 2007 10:34 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn replied...

Hope yer paw's all better now, it's not much fun gitting shot.
That loonie wiv a string looks like good fun too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home