<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, June 01, 2007

Mine Shadowbox

Here I am admiring mineself. I thinks this am the neatest picture that Momma taked of me in a while! And look! I see mine paw things! Them am in that white shtuff that Momma stuck my tootsies in a while back! Now she has them forever :) Momma says that I was too close to mine own picture and that being that close could make my eye things cross and stay that way. Methinks she's a big liar though! I sees her on the computer sometimes and she am all way close to it and her eye things haven't crossed yet! Well, 'cept for when it's like wicked late at night and she should be in bed!! Tee-Hee!

This shadowbox that Momma gotted for me was all way fun to make. She gotted it at PetSmart (mine favorite store!), and I was there to help her pick it out :) She readed all the instructions and tolded me that I wouldn't get my tootsies all dirty with goopy white shtuff and that it wouldn't hurt me or make my tummy sick if I licked my toe things. That's why I said it was OK to get.

The white shtuff am not plaster...but some kind of funny fluffy stuff that you have to mush in your hands and then roll out on the table where you're not allowed to sit and watch the birdies a'cause it's where the beans eat their dinners. Then, your bean will take your paws and make them all way clean (make sure to run out into the hall where it am all way dirty on the floor and chase some moths right after they make your toes wet!). After getting them cleaned again, you have to be all still and let your bean mush your tootsies down into the white shtuff. It took us a few times a'cause I didn't like the way they turned out so Momma hadded to mush the white shtuff up again and start all over. I even went into the hall and found some moths (hee-hee!) Once you've got the pawprint you like, you have to let it air dry for like a million days...then your bean can put the whole box together!

Mine Momma likes to make pictures and stickers look all way fancy...something she calls "scrapping" so she hadded mine pawprints and mine name spelled out in stickers and with the extra room, she put a sticker of a poodin that looks like me when I play with her! Isn't it neat? There's a little mouse, a fishbone, a ball of yarn and "me" on a pillow! You should totally have your bean go get this for you so that they can have a nice pawtrait of you in their home forever and ever :) Knows what? There was extra white shtuff left over so Momma maked one extra pawprint and shaped it to look like a Chrissymus ornament! She keeps it in the kitchen and smiles whenever she looks at it :)

Labels: ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At June 01, 2007 11:58 AM, Blogger Carolina Cats replied...

Wow Timmy!! THat is the coolest thing effur!!! We'll haf to get some of those for owr pawsies. Kno wat Ant Ree does wif them? She makes pawtraits of the little baby beans she takes care of at the bean vetty hospital. Well, I guess there not pawtraits reely. Wat do beans call there paws?

Finny & Buddy

 
At June 01, 2007 3:15 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Wow I will have to send mum over to the PetStores around here to see if she can find this. Way cool TD.

 
At June 01, 2007 10:51 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Doood, that's wicked cool! The People have a paw print of the Cat Who Came Before Me and are sad they didn't get one of the dog...maybe they would like something like this for Buddah and me. I'll think about allowing it...

 
At June 02, 2007 12:44 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Your mom always finds the coolest stuff Timmy! That is a teriffic thing to have in the house and you are always so cooperative with the stuff she does!
Any neat wildlife at your house lately?

 
At June 02, 2007 12:58 AM, Blogger The M's replied...

Wow, we need about three of those for us. I wonder if Monte would be cooperative...I bet he wouldn't, he's too much of a scaredy cat...hehehe...Munchkin.

 
At June 02, 2007 9:29 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

That's so cool, Timmy! My mom helped her friend do this with her little beans, but we've never seen it for ua pets. I have left lots of paw prints on Mom's toast but this way she could have them forever!

 
At June 04, 2007 6:05 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Timmy, this is fantastic. Now, even if you're napping, everyone can see your paws.

 
At June 05, 2007 12:08 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Timmy,
That is super cool! I don't know if I would let my mom put my paws in white stuff, but Josie might.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

 
At June 06, 2007 4:32 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

Your mommy rocks Timmy. My mommy is going to get one of those for me. What a great idea! I may allow them to hold my feetsies while they imprint my pawprints...we'll see....

 
At June 07, 2007 2:50 AM, Blogger Karen Jo replied...

What a really neat idea! Your Mom finds the coolest stuff.

 
At June 07, 2007 2:53 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

That's pretty cool! Did Grammy get to see it? Purrs to all!

 
At June 15, 2007 8:59 PM, Blogger Jack replied...

Ahoy, Master Dickens! I be new t' this bloggin' thin', but I 'ave t' tell ye me lass (me bean, that is) liked this idea so much she went 'n pilfered it! We made ours fer a scrapbook she's ponderin' makin' instead o' a frame, but she be likin' it loads. She keeps lookin' at it 'n smiling'. Thanks fer th' idea! Cheers, mate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home