<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Visit wif Grammie

This am me on Grammie's bed. On me, am a little bean named "Selena". Her Mommy wented to high school with mine Momma. Selena camed to visit her Great Grammie, but she ended up coming to visit with me instead ;) Selena knows just how to pet me and make me feel all way good. She put kissies on my head and spoke real soft to me. I likes her.

Here's Grammie with all her cards! Do you see yours on there? If not, they might be hiding a'hind Grammie's wheelie chair. There am so many cards...now Momma has to put them on the closet!

Grammie gotted a big surprise in the mail yesterday. It was from Puff and Spot! Their bean Mom maked a bag and filled it with some string that I'd LOVE to chase! It has scissors and a hook in it too. It's the purrfect size for Grammie to carry with her on the wheelie chair! She says it am so charming...but I thought I was charming?! Sigh Anyway, she wanted to say a special thanks to Puff and Spot and their bean Mom for sending such a kind gift. It maked her smile! And, she's already starting a project!

Grammie wubs getting cards from y'all. She reads them and admires them all the time. Lotsa beans come in the room and ask her about all her cards and she gets to tell them all about the kind beans and aminals we have met online! It's so much fun!! If you'd like to send a card to Grammie, just email mine Momma and she'll give you her address. Make sure in the "subject" it says something about Grammie in case it goes to the spam folder ;)

Labels: , ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At June 17, 2007 10:07 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Puff's Mum rocks! She made DKM some cool stuff for secret paws and she uses them all of the time.

 
At June 18, 2007 3:54 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I see my card! I see my card! She's the first person we sent our special card with our pictures on it! She looks like she is doing well, and that makes us very happy. Hang in there, Grammie.
--Jasper

 
At June 19, 2007 11:53 AM, Blogger Puff replied...

Oh Timmy, you definitely am charming! Mom is so glad Grammie likes her present! She was hoping it would be good for her chair. Me & Spot put our nuzzles on it too, haha!

 
At June 19, 2007 3:34 PM, Blogger Pixie replied...

I am very very excited and happy today. Do you know why? Because my Secret Paws JUST CAME! And I am so lucky to get such a beautiful blankie made by your Grammie. I love it, love it, love it, love it! Thank you ever so much. I hope you will visit Daisy's and my blog tomorrow because I am going to show pictures! You picked out some very wonderful presents.

 
At June 20, 2007 12:43 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

HI! That is so nice of Puff & Spot. I'm so glad your grammie is still smiling and stuff. It is hard to be all hurty. She has lotsa beans, kitties, woofies and bunnies purring and praying for her.
That little bean girl looks nice. Especially since she isn't a tugging little bean but a nice petting bean.

We liked your Ketchup post. Your string with the bell sounds like so much fun!

 
At June 23, 2007 5:48 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

wow you haf been so busy Timmy. We read all of yer blog that we needed to catch up. mom luvs the footy prints you made yer Mom. We hopes yer Grammie is feelin really good and comes home soon ~the fluffy tribe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home