<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, October 15, 2007

Playing with the big boys

Momma wented to her college this weekend a'cause there were fun things going on. They call it "homecoming" but I don't understand that a'cause she didn't come home until very late! She invited some of her bean students to come to our house to play games. I never played games with other beans a'fore...it was all way good fun!

This game that I liked mostest am called "twister". Know what? The beans taked off their shoes and stood on a great big plastic thing with colored dots on it. Momma maked a black stick spin and point to different colors and then she'd tell them what to do. I liked it so much that I a'cided to join in! See mine right paw thing am on the green! Methinks I winned. I dunno how you win but alls I know is that I had a great time playing with them all.

They didn't 'preciate me helping them play "loaded questions" a'cause the kept telling me to stop standing on the board. But deep down, I thinks they liked that I did that. Then they wented into the dining room and played a game called Monotony. What's that Momma? Oh it am not monotony, it am called Monopoly. Psh...same thing! Those beans didn't move for hours!!! Miss Destiny was winning all way good. Momma, she am not so good a'cause she had to sell all her shtuff and even then she went bankrupped. Mr. Mark was a kind bean that I met that night. He am a really nice bean. He knows how to make a poodin' all way comfy around new beans. Mr. Mark picked me up and kissied my head thing and gived me a catnip toy!

It was all way good fun playing with the beans :) Knows what? Them am coming back again sometime real soon a'cause I hearded Momma say so!

I got to see Grammie yesterday. Her roommate, Miss Mary, am living with Momma's daddy now. She wasn't feeling good last week and over two days, she gotted real weak and sleepy...so now she am in heaven. Momma and Grammie cried a little but they're happy to know she am at peace. I gotted to see her last Sunday a'fore she gotted to feeling all way tired. Momma and Grammie said their goodbyes the night a'fore she left. I know that Grammie am not used to the silence in the room, but it made for a nice visit with me. When I gotted there, she gived me treatsies and kissies and all way good pets. When Grammie had to go to bed, Momma and me wented to do some therapy. I walked up and down the hall and went to go visit Miss Claire. She knows me and when I camed into her room, she said "Well hello TImothy!" all way happy and it maked my tail thing jiggle.

I got to meet a bean that has AD and even though she said I was a lovely little doggie, I knowed that she enjoyed my visit anyway. I kinda look like a doggie on a leash! LOL!! The lady's daughter tolded me that I was such a good boy for visiting beans and then she said to Momma that she am giving the residents a lovely gift. What a kind thing to say! Well after all that a'citement, I had to go rest! I curled up on Grammie's bed and didn't wanna leave. It was so comfy up there! So...a'luctantly, I got into my stroller and said my bye-byes to Grammie.


Guess what?? Mr. Hendrix gived me an award for being so sweet to Grammie and the other beans where she lives! Thank you Mr. Hendrix for thinkin' of me! It makes my tail jiggle and my belly all warm :)

Labels: , , , ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

14 Comments:

At October 15, 2007 10:28 PM, Blogger Unknown replied...

Hey, you are back! I am sorry that Miss Mary went to heaven. It's not an easy thing to deal with and I hope that Grammie is doing okay. Stay in touch Tim, I miss you when you aren't around.

 
At October 15, 2007 11:02 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I've helped Mom and Dad play bored games and cards before ... somehow they don't seem to appreciate when I help them move their pieces to better places.
--Jasper

 
At October 15, 2007 11:53 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

timmy, you is a wonderful kitty - you bring such cheer to your grammie and the people where she is. we is sorry that Miss Mary is in heaven, but she's smiling down on you!

 
At October 16, 2007 11:57 AM, Blogger Boy replied...

Wow! You always do have such busy days!

 
At October 16, 2007 12:09 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

I'm sorry to hear about Miss Mary cause I know your Grammie loved her. Heaven is a nice warm place so we know she is happy there.
You are such a smart cat playing Twister! I think I may, accidentally of course, scratch that mat.
I gave you a community blogger award. Stop by my bloggy and get it!

 
At October 17, 2007 1:34 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We know you won Twister, because no one is as flexible as a cat!!

 
At October 18, 2007 1:16 AM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

White paw Green! You totally won that game Timmy.

 
At October 18, 2007 12:19 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids replied...

You look like you are very good at playing those bean games. Didn't they want to play Thundering Herd of Elephants or the red dot game?

We're sorry to hear about Miss Mary. Hugs and purrs to all of you.

 
At October 18, 2007 4:30 PM, Blogger Hetty Miep Wainthropp replied...

I love playing Thundering Herd of Elephants! I've noticed that humans aren't too good at it, though. Probably their thumbs weighing them down.

 
At October 20, 2007 7:24 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Oh Timmy, you truly are "Timothy Dickens, Therapy Cat"! Please give our purrs & nuzzles to Grammie and tell her we are sorry to hear about Miss Mary. But you know what, Grammie and your momma and you all made her life a little nicer! My mom says to tell Grammie and your momma that she thinks about you guys all the time.

 
At October 20, 2007 11:10 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

Oh Timmy, your Grammie is so sweet. I love love love my snuggle. Do you know I never had a snuggle til now? It is the prettiest one ever and it looks great on my sofa and my black furs look very nice on it.
Big purrs and head nuzzles to your Grammie for such a wonderful gift.

 
At October 23, 2007 10:31 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Oh man, I'm really sorry that Miss Mary went to heaven. Well, that sounds rude...I'm sorry your Grammie and Mom will miss her. Miss Mary is probably having a wicked good time where she's at now.

 
At October 26, 2007 12:27 AM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

Tag Timmy! You're it. Come over to my blog to see what I tagged you with. (Hint-Mommy says that your Mommy is addicted to these).

 
At October 29, 2007 1:25 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

you know TImmy you lead such a social life for a poodie and you is good at it too ~the FLuffy TRibe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home