<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Rockin' Christmas




We sure hadded ourselves a most wonderful Chrissymus! I hopes you all did too. I gotted to visit with Grammie ALL afternoon!! And, I got to go do some Chrissymus visits with the beans where Grammie lives. I got so many pets!!

Momma and me taked our picture in front of one of the Chrissymus trees they hadded there. I'll ask Momma to post them later. Oh! Knows what I had for my Chrissymus feast??!! A WHOLE can of stinky gourmet goodness!! I hadded Turkey Florentine with garden greens. Oh they were most divine :) They maked my belly full and happy after being with Grammie all afternoon.

I gotted a new toy from Momma for Chrissymus! It am a santa on a string and I likes to jump and chase him around. Shmaybe I'll pose for a picture with it soon! Yesterday, I got so into playing with him that when I went to jump, I forgot to look where I was going and landed on the coffee table and pulled Auntie Deb's fancy table cloth right on the floor and a whole bunch of stuff camed down with it!! It plopped right on my bum! I wasn't too too scared or nothin' but Momma laughed really hard. It maked me all way 'barassed so she felt bad and called me over to her. When I got there, she gave me a good pet and smoothed down my fur on my bum a'cause I maked it go up a little.

Well now that Grammie gotted a nice gift from me and Momma. It am a digital frame that holds all kinds of pictures of me, Momma, Auntie Deb, and a whole bunch of beans... but they're mostly pictures of me on there!! Grammie gotted all way a'cited when she opened it! Now she can admire my handsomeness even when I'm not hangin' out on her bed!

Well, I hopes you had a great Chrissymus too! Tell me all about it!!

Labels: , , , ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

17 Comments:

At December 26, 2007 11:49 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

Merry Chrissymas Timmy! We is glad you gotted to stay wif your Grammie all day!

we gotted some toys and treats and hadded HAM for dinner!

 
At December 27, 2007 12:06 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

Meezer Christmas. Those sound like excellent gifts!

 
At December 27, 2007 2:30 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Awesome! I bet your Grammie felt extra Christmassy with you visiting!

Buddah and I had a really good Christmas. We got just enough attention, TONS of toys, and even thingies for the fire place! It was a very nice day and we got promised TURKEY this weekend! It was so nice, that I didn't say a single bad word all day long.

Merry Christmas!

 
At December 27, 2007 12:42 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Our mom got one of those picture frame thingies too. Only cat pictures on hers too!!
Merry Christmas Timmy & Happy New Year!

 
At December 27, 2007 2:52 PM, Blogger Monkee replied...

Heyas Timothy! My mom told me to stop by and say hi! You probably remember my older sister Ayla. Well, I've taken up the reins as the blogging cat of the household so please stop by my blog!

 
At December 28, 2007 6:15 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ replied...

That sounds like a truly excellent Christmas Timothy Dickens. FAZ

p.s. it just occurred to me that Christmas must be a good time for a cat with the name Dickens - like the famous Charles Dickens who wrote "A Christmas Carol". Hope there's no Scrooges in your house though.

 
At December 29, 2007 10:10 AM, Blogger Jan Price replied...

Timmy,

What a cute video. We're glad you had such a great Christmas. We did too.

jan's funny farm

 
At December 29, 2007 11:25 AM, Blogger David replied...

A new Cat forum has been created!

Good news! A new forum, Catz r Fun, has been created. This forum was created so that those who wanted to continue the cat posts would still have the opportunity to do so. Thus, the Catz r Fun forum was born.

Please take time to visit the new forum and chat away!

Here is the link:

Catz r Fun Forum


Thank you!

dj

 
At December 29, 2007 6:17 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Hi Timmy, Merry Christmas to you and your mom and Grammie too! We can't wait to see your pictures.

 
At December 30, 2007 9:36 PM, Blogger Unknown replied...

That's a funny video!

 
At December 31, 2007 6:47 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

Hi! I wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year!

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas. Your grammie is sooooo lucky to have a digital photo frame. Mommy wants one really bad.

I'm glad you got to see her on Christmas, I'm sure she loved that.

Here is to a Happy Healthy Wonderful 2008!

 
At December 31, 2007 10:07 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Happy New Year TD

 
At January 01, 2008 3:10 PM, Blogger Motor Home Cats replied...

Happy New Year Timmy.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

 
At January 01, 2008 5:51 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Happy New Year to you and your family! Hope your 2008 is great!

 
At January 01, 2008 6:42 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn replied...

We're glad you had a great Christmas,and we hope your New Year is wunnerful too.
Happy New Year to all of you.

 
At January 01, 2008 9:29 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi replied...

Happy New Year!

 
At January 02, 2008 1:56 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Happy New Year!!! My Granddad and grandma got a digital picture frame from us this year. They are really neato!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home