<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Aloha!

Momma invited some of the beans she teaches in college to come to our house for a winter luau! It was so much fun!! She maked the house look like Hawaii and there were flowers and lanterns hanging from the living room ceiling! I climbed up on the stairs and if I reached my paw out, I could touch the lanterns :) Tee-hee! Anyway, the beans camed and had BBQ Ribs, potato salad, corn on the cob and pina colada cake with coconut and pineapple ice cream for dessert! I sure wish I was a bean! The food smelled all way good!

Here I am in my lei... Momma said I was a very good boy for keeping my lei on and not trying to eat it or anything. I liked the way it accented my eye things. All the beans that camed in got leis on their necks. Here's Momma with Miss Destiny. She likes me and I think she's all way nice!

Momma says Miss Destiny plays the pinano all way good and she's in the handbell group that Momma waves her hands at. Miss Destiny used to have very long hair but she a'prised everybean on campus when she camed back with a short haircut! Methinks it makes her look purrfesional!

Momma and the others played all kinds of games and made loud laughing noises. I didn't really like it too much so I went into Momma's room and watched over all the coats. There were a whole bunch of em! I sleeped right in the middle of em! I didn't touch them a'cause Momma said that some of the beans had all way bad allergies and it would make them sneeze too much if I gotted all over the coats...so that's why I didn't touch them. After a long time of laughing, all the beans gotted their coats and wented back to the college. It was an all way good night! I am kinda glad I don't hafta wear my lei anymore!

Labels:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At January 29, 2008 8:04 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

I bet you were very good at keeping an eye on those coats Timothy!

 
At January 29, 2008 8:47 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

you look way festive Timmy!

 
At January 30, 2008 1:11 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

You look very handsome in your lei

 
At January 30, 2008 7:25 PM, Blogger Jan Price replied...

Sounds like a neat party. But you should have had a plate of food.

jans funny farm

 
At January 31, 2008 3:44 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Nice Hawaiian party, but are you saying no one offered you any BBQ ribs?

 
At January 31, 2008 11:22 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! replied...

That sounds like lotsa fun, Timmy!! You look great in your lei!!

 
At February 01, 2008 12:51 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

She's a fun momma, timmy!

 
At February 03, 2008 11:53 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

sounds fun but also loud!

 
At February 04, 2008 9:02 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

You look very handsome! Of course you were already lookin good in your tux.
Mommy may tell me not to lay on coats, but my evil alter ego Bendrix does whatever he wants. I say if she doesn't want me to lay on coats, close the door...then I'll dig under the carpet.

Check out my Monday Tuesday post on the 4th. It shows how much I love the snuggle your Grammie made me. I just love it love it love it!

 
At February 05, 2008 8:34 AM, Blogger Puff replied...

Oh Timmy, Mom says you do look so handsome! I wouldn't know cause I am a mancat and all that. But you know what? I woulda sunk my claw right into that inflatable palm tree!

 
At February 05, 2008 11:18 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Now that sounds like a good time. I've got to agree with you, I'd be guarding the coats too, but I think I'd have to put my hair on every one of them. And I wouldn't wear a lei, I'm not patient enough for neckware.
--Jasper

 
At February 09, 2008 7:20 PM, Blogger Bobby D. replied...

TIMMY! it's me, your long lost cousin Chedwick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home