<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Momma's Post and other things...

Greetings All Animals and "Beans" :)
Just a quick note to say hello and that all is well by us. Yes there was a small fire up the hill from where we live, but I'm not sure if anyone even lives there anymore. It is owned by the garden nursery and sometimes they allow workers to live on site. It could have been an oven fire that spread through the kitchen, who knows. It did smell really good though (is that bad to say? I love the smell of burning wood).

We didn't get a chance to wish everyone a wonderful Easter so I'm taking the time to do so now. May the resurrection of Jesus touch your heart. Timmy and I were going to visit with Grammie for Easter but as soon as I mentioned going out, he popped his eyes out of his head and ran upstairs under a bed. When he says no, he says NO! LOL!! So I went alone and had a lovely visit with her. She adores the cards y'all sent her and thanks to some kind online friends, she is keeping herself busy by crocheting day and night.

My new job has brought such joys for me I cannot express how thankful I am to God that He opened that "door" for me. Recently, we had a band clinic where we brought the high school students of the orchestra and band down to the middle school and invited a touring college orchestra to play with us. What great fun!!



That's my friend and co-workers conducting the joint orchestra... it was so big that we couldn't fit it all in one shot! The whole percussion section is missing and a heap of strings too... They played through the middle school's music and we ended with "Pirates of the Caribbean" which was soooo much fun!

While at the library the other day, I had a good laugh for myself when I went to check out some books... this is what I saw:



Apparently, this cutie walks with her owner all the time... The lady said one day she dropped off a book at the library and didn't have a place to park her dog so she quickly brought her inside. She immediately flipped over on her back and stayed there the whole time the lady was in the library. She's now famous and when people see her coming, they peek their heads around the corner to see the silly girl on her back:



How can you not wanna go and scratch that belly!?! When I did, I noticed she had a tattoo! A little love heart with a number which signified she was rescued through a specific organization. It's how they kept track of their rescues.

Well, it's time to go take some medicine for my aches and pains. Yesterday I had a root canal done...the procedure was really cool but once the pain meds wore off, I could feel how tender my jaw was... My dentist is amazing. He even let me watch what he was doing with a mirror! I had a pillow and blanket to relax with and got to watch Rachel Ray while he drilled away... No pain at all. If anyone lives in North Jersey and needs a new dentist, he's worth looking up!! www.emdental.com
Bye!

Labels: , ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At March 25, 2008 11:56 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

What a little cutie!! I would go check out books just to see her!!

Sounds like life is going well - minus the root canal. ugh!

Take care and happy belated Easter. Please let Grammie know how much we love our kitty cozies. Huggy sleeps on his every night!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat and his mom

 
At March 25, 2008 12:34 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

Happy Belated Easter to you and glad to see that you are doing so well--except of course for the nasty root canal!

 
At March 25, 2008 7:25 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

what a cute woofie!! we is sorry you hadded to haf dental werks done. your new job sounds furry 'aciting!!

 
At March 25, 2008 8:17 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Happy Easter to all of you. Your work looks like a great way to interact with lots of kids. Purrs.

 
At April 01, 2008 7:25 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Since Timmy was nice enough to let his mom blog, I guess I'll let my mom answer!

Hi Timmy's Mom! I had a root canal about a month ago. I have a great dentist too, no TV, but Dr. Levy has great magazines!

It's so great to hear how you love your job. Doing what you love is truly a blessing. Say hi to Grammie and give Timmy special nuzzles from all of here at the house of Puff(cause you know who's in charge).

 
At April 02, 2008 9:50 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

We are happy to hear things are going good for you and yer Mom Timothy. We hopes her teethies feel better ~the Fluffy Tribe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home