<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My latest video...and other fun things.

Momma thinks I is all way smart. When she am done watching a movie on the big talking box, a little door opens and pops out a tray with DVDs on them. I knows that Momma needs to send them back to netflix so I helps her take them out! Sometimes, not always, but sometimes I close the little door too. In this video, I take out the DVD and close it with my head thing.  The beginning of the video says "Timmy Helps Momma" and the next frame says "He shows how he can take a DVD out of the player with his paw and then close the drawer by head-butting it."


So yea, I guess I'm kinda smart.

OoOo!  Guess what?!  Mine Momma am gonna go see a great big poodie cat on broadway soon!  I sure do wish I could sneak in to listen to that good mewsic with her.  The Lion King am my most favoritest movie ever!  Momma's too.  And the mewsic makes water come out of her eye things... a'specially the first song.  She says she can't wait to see it!  Me neither!  I hopes she brings home Nala...she's a pretty lioness.  


A'member when it was all way hot in the house a few weeks ago? Thankfully, Momma wented out and bringed back a new fan thing. It's in the living room and blows real close to the floor so I make sure I get right in it's path... Momma laughed at me when she saw how I was laying:

But I couldn't help it!! The wood felt nice and cool on my cheek and the fan maked the wind blow on my fur and it just felt sooo comfortabuble! I could have slept there all day long...

Except that when you get hot, it's always good to a'member to drink lots of wa-wa. I like to get mine fresh from the tub. It runs slow, quiet and icy cold which is just how I like it!

nom nom nom!


I hopes everybean and furry aminal am having a good summer! I'm so happy that Momma am done with school for a while. It means we get to play and cuddle a lot more than normal! :)

Labels: , , ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At June 26, 2008 10:14 AM, Blogger Artie replied...

Timmy,

You are too cute! I love seeing new pics of you!

 
At June 26, 2008 11:28 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

Oh you look so relaxed there on the floor in front of the fan!

 
At June 26, 2008 12:13 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

My goodness Timmy, you ARE talented!

 
At June 29, 2008 12:55 PM, Blogger Kris Jensen-Van Heste replied...

oh timothy dickens! janie would like to invite you into meownsa because you are so very smart! and handsome. and purry. we do love you so!

-- Kris & Janie

 
At June 29, 2008 1:58 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

That was a great video. You are a super helper cat. Too bad you can't go along with your Mom to the Lion King, but I bet she'll tell you all about it.
--Jasper

 
At June 30, 2008 4:28 PM, Blogger Christina replied...

Timmy, you are a very clever kitty! I hope you and your mom enjoyed the Lion King - its my favorite, I've seen it twice!

 
At July 01, 2008 11:12 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

You ARE a smart & talented cat, Timmy. We remember your video when you opened the treat canister too!
You look like you have the relaxing thing down to an art!
ps: Hooray for summer vacation!

 
At July 01, 2008 2:13 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Whoa Timmy, my mom can barely get the DVDs out of the DVD player!

 
At July 06, 2008 1:46 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

You are quite the tech guy, aren't you? That's a job well done.

 
At July 06, 2008 9:26 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Stay cool TD. Stop by and pick up an award on July 7.

 
At December 25, 2022 1:14 PM, Anonymous Elizabeth Kitchen Renovations replied...

Great reading your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home