<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Visiting Grammie

Here I am with Carol.  That's mine Grammie's bestest nurse bean in the whole wide world!  She has nice nails that she scratches mine back with and it feels soooo good!  I always purr when I see her a'cause I know she likes me a lot.  This is the first time she picked me up!  I cuddled down into her elbow and tried to sleep there... until the picture was over and then I jumped back on Grammie's bed!


And here's mine Grammie!  I lubs her oh so much.  She pets me and says such kind words at me.  And knows what else?  She gives me treatsies!!  She has them in her top drawer for when I come to visit!

I'm so used to going to visit Grammie now that I can walk on my leash from the parking lot all the way into the building and into the magic room!!  I know that when the doors close, I have to wait for them to open again and when they do, there's always a new place to walk outside... it's magic!  Momma calls it a lelevater.  (It's a magic room).  

When the doors open, I go to the right and look into each room I pass to see if mine Grammie is in there.  I do that until I find the right door and then when I sees her, I put mine tail straight up in the air and then trot into the room and jump right up on her bed :)  Grammie says I'm very smart to know how to do that all by mineself.  Everybean I pass in the hallway says I'm such a good boy and that I look like a doggie on my leash.  I don't mind...just don't ask me to woof!

Labels:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

16 Comments:

At June 01, 2008 8:24 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Hi Timmy, we have missed seeing you and Grammie and your mom! You and Grammie look so happy, but after all who wouldn't be happy seeing a handsome fella like you!

Mom says to tell your mom that she hasn't been to Great Adventure in about a hundred years! Really, she was in her twenties last time she was there, and now, ahem...she's getting those pesky AARP cards in the mail!

Say hi to Grammie and your mom from all of us here.

 
At June 01, 2008 8:56 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Timmy it looks like you are having a great time with your grammie.

 
At June 01, 2008 8:57 PM, Blogger Artie replied...

Timmy,

I love pictures of you and your Grammie!

 
At June 01, 2008 8:58 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

You look so happy with your Grammie!

 
At June 02, 2008 1:40 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

awww Timmy you are so smart and cute too ~the Fluffy Tribe

 
At June 02, 2008 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Everybody loves Timmy! Your Grammie sounds like a real good person.

 
At June 02, 2008 9:37 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Timmy you are such a cool cat to be able to go and visit your Grammie. You even know the way to her room.

 
At June 02, 2008 10:43 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

You are a good boy. And intelligent.

Take good care of your grammie.

 
At June 03, 2008 11:26 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

we missed you!
you are very smart to know right where you're going when you visit your Grammie. she is a sweet Grammie to keep treatsies for you in her drawer. that nurse looks very nice. i wonder if mommy would get nails like that to scratch me...

 
At June 03, 2008 11:28 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

PS did you see that size of that bunny at "Six Flags???" wow, i wonder if he tastes like chicken...

 
At June 03, 2008 2:21 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I've always known you were special because you ride in the car so well, but to ride in the magic room, too, now that's something!
--Jasper

 
At June 03, 2008 8:08 PM, Blogger Mickey's Musings replied...

Hi Timothy :)
Your Grammie looks like a nice lady. I can see she loves you :)
I love long nails too,they scratch really good!!!
Purrs Mickey

 
At June 05, 2008 12:41 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We love reading about your adventures at Grammies place!!!! You are a great therapy cat for residents and nurses both and we are very proud of you knowing your way around!

 
At June 05, 2008 5:08 PM, Blogger Carolina Cats replied...

Hey Timmy, it sure is good to see you and speshly Grammie! We were wondering how she is doing and yayyyyyy!!! There she is! You are furry lucky to get to go visit her and do magical things.

Please give Grammie a purrr and a nosebump from us.

Finny buddy & Jasmine

 
At June 12, 2008 8:03 AM, Blogger Susanna Duffy replied...

I am coming over. Leave a small light on. I have to get a friendly close up chat with Carol

 
At June 12, 2008 10:54 AM, Blogger Maureen replied...

You are so lucky to have such a great Grammie and a Carol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home