<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, July 07, 2008

What an Honor!



It's always nice to be ack-nol-edged by your fellow friends. This time, I have received an award from Derby the Sassy Cat. How very kind of him to think of me in this way! I am truly honored and will consider sharing it with mine Momma...


I have learned from being theĀ recipientĀ of this award that I must ack-nol-edge five other websites that have inspired me. To limit this special award to five websites isn't easy. There is a LARGE community of online furry bloggers out there so I tried to narrow it down to those that I find fun, clever and who hold a soft spot in mine heart. These websites are:

  1. My Janie Bird =^..^=
  2. Max the PsychoKitty
  3. Prince Muddy Paws
  4. China & Zoe, my friends to the north
  5. Beau, the Southern Gentlemancat


Labels:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At July 07, 2008 11:32 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

Congratulations on your award!

 
At July 08, 2008 8:42 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Congrats on your awards ... truly deserving, for sure!
--Jasper

 
At July 08, 2008 10:44 AM, Blogger Christina replied...

Congrats on your award!! Well deserved.

 
At July 08, 2008 10:58 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

concatulations Timmy!

 
At July 16, 2008 11:46 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

concatulations Timmy! What a great award.
i love your video below. you're so smart and clever. what a big helper you are too. i'm going to study your video and see if i can learn this.

 
At July 20, 2008 10:48 AM, Blogger Tiger Lily replied...

Congratulations on your award Timothy!

 
At July 20, 2008 11:39 PM, Blogger Beethoven replied...

Concatulations!

 
At August 03, 2008 8:09 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

Congratulations on your award, Timmy. You haven't posted for a bit, so we hope you are okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home