<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, December 08, 2008

Making CD's


I'm helping Momma put mewsic on CDs.  It's berry difficult work.  I has to sit on the table and a'tend I don't hear her saying "Timmy get down!" and then I put mine paw things on her screen like this...
Then she says more loud words at me and then sighs and gives up.  It's good fun!

Momma has been told that she am very good at making CDs.  I don't get it.  She doesn't make them...they come in a funny shaped plastic box!

A funny shaped plastic box that smells when you stick your face in it...

D'oh! Momma!! Don't just sit there with the flashy picture thing, get this off mine head!



There am so much to talk about since we moved, but I don't knows where to start.  We hadded a real good Halloweenie and I got to dress up like a Cowboy!  I'm gonna show you pictures in another post another time.  But I thought I'd share a speshul picture of a poodin I spy on from mine window...

Do you see it?  Oh do you??  It am a great big poodin!  Momma and me both agree, it am all way bigger than even ME!  It was meowing and being all careful around another poodin that lives outside.  They was talking back and forth and telling each other to be careful.  They said to each other, "don't go so fast or I'll swipe you a'cause I don't trust you very much".  It was fassenating to watch!  It maked my eyes go all way big!

Momma hadded Thanksgivings with Grammie and Aunt Kristine and her family.  They taked care of me while Momma wented on tour this year.  They treated me so good that I a'haved like I do with mine Momma!  I runned around the house and played and jumped and it was all way good fun!  Well, I thinks I'm gonna a'tire for now.  All this catching up makes a poodin need to do a turtle for a while.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

17 Comments:

At December 08, 2008 9:45 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Hi Timmy, we sure missed you! I'm glad you and your mom and Grammie had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Give your mom and Grammie some extra special purrs and nuzzles from me and Spot and Jake.

 
At December 08, 2008 10:14 PM, Blogger Everycat replied...

Making Cds is hard work Timothy, I hope you got some good naps in afterwards.

Whicky Wuudler

 
At December 08, 2008 11:23 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

Timmy did you have to snoopervise all that hard work of making CD's?

 
At December 09, 2008 6:55 AM, Blogger Toby Cat replied...

Timmy? Make sure you tell them about me!

 
At December 09, 2008 9:16 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

wow Timmy,lots going on. but be careful with the plastic hats - sometimes they're bigger than kitty heads!

 
At December 09, 2008 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey there Timmy, glad to hear you're keeping busy. Also good that you're staying out of quarrels between other poodins!

 
At December 10, 2008 1:44 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Dooood! Yer back! I was afraid you were partying too hard to come back...

 
At December 13, 2008 2:14 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

you are always so busy, but so well behaved Timmy Dickens. what an 'aciting life you lead. ~the Fluffy Tribe

 
At December 14, 2008 11:42 PM, Blogger Boy n Beethoven replied...

Come to mine purrthday on 17 dec! I is going to become a BIG MAN CAT then!

'Oven

 
At December 18, 2008 2:03 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

It's a good thing your Mom has you to help snoopervise her CD making. I remember when we lived in our apartment and I used to watch the outside cats, too. Be careful, that's how I got a brother and two sisters!
--Jasper

 
At December 21, 2008 12:38 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We've been thinking about you and hoping you are both well.
Tell your momma that our mom still uses her Official Timothy Dickens tote bag all the time and thinks of you when when she carries it.

 
At December 23, 2008 2:45 PM, Blogger Quasi replied...

I hope you and your family have a great holiday and a meowy new year!

 
At December 24, 2008 9:37 PM, Blogger Boy n Beethoven replied...

You're a gweat help!
Mewwy Chwistmas fwom us both! We've been doing a wittle teweporting awound since mine Mummy is not awound, and I think this will at weast stop That Thing fwom cwying for a while.

Boy

(nudges 'Oven) say something!

Oh...sniff sniff...Merry Christmas! sniff sniff...

Oven

 
At December 25, 2008 8:36 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Merry Christmas! We hope Santa brought you everything you wished for,
--Jasper, Josie, Huggy Bear and Maggie

 
At December 25, 2008 9:06 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Merry Christmas to you, your mum and Grammie too.

 
At December 26, 2008 12:31 AM, Blogger Shrek replied...

My, how clever you are! Making CD's! I am in awe!

 
At January 02, 2009 9:05 PM, Blogger Webmaster replied...

I loved the CD Case hat! ;)

Cheers!

Alex.
Cat Rabies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home