<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, September 26, 2008

Some shots from my new home!

Here I am in the loo!  Well, not my loo, it am Momma's.  It has the washer and dryer in it!  I likes to get on top of the washer and do a turtle.  It's a great place for me to sleep and think about things.  Know what though?  I falled a'hind it twice!  The first time, Momma pulled out the washer and got me out.  The second time she said I had to get out myself.  It was all way hard a'cause it's not high enough to jump and it's not easy trying to get a grip when you don't have rubber on your paws!  But, I did it and now Momma says it's ok if I fall a'hind there again, she knows I can get myself out.  But I don't think I'll ever do it again!

Here I am a'laxing on the tile in the loo.  Our old house didn't have tiles, it had carpet things.  So...when I get all way hot, I can go lay down in the loo and cool off!  I like it a'cause I can see into the bedroom from here...I also like it a'cause it's got lots of black and white pictures of Paris in there.  I'm black and white!  I match!

Oh here I am in the dining area!  It am a long way from the bedroom into the living room and I can get a good run when I want!  Sometimes I hook around the chairs and run up the wall!  Momma says I am a kookamunga when I do that.  It's way fun to get to run so very fast!  I couldn't do that in the hold house a'cause the rooms were too small to get up to a good speed.  Oh!  See the pinano?  I like to jump up on it and walk up and down...Momma doesn't like it when I do it but I like to play "kitten on the keys"

After all the big things were put in the right places, Momma started to decorate the walls and doors.  Here I am helping her.  Did you know my Grammie maked this wreath when Momma was in college?  It am maked of crow-shay flowers and leaves...it's very pretty...but not around my neck!!!

Momma's bestest friend gived her a housewarming party. I didn't understand what it meant to warm up the house...it was almost 90 degrees outside and well...we had the air boxes on to make it cold inside...why she'd let Kristine warm up the house is beyond me! But, I got so tired of all the beans coming in and making loud noises and bringing Momma gifts, I wented into the bedroom with Kristine's son Joe. He likes me a lot and felt the same way about the party as I did... very boring! So we a'laxed on the bed and watching cartoons...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

17 Comments:

At September 26, 2008 10:05 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

Well look at you at the new place! you are doing a great job decorating!

 
At September 26, 2008 11:02 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Dooood! It looks like a nice place! If you think the tile is nice, sleep in the tub. That's super cool sometimes!

 
At September 26, 2008 11:04 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Oh a nice flop on tile is the best! ~Fiona Bun

 
At September 27, 2008 2:56 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs replied...

It's a furry nice howse! We like laying on the cool tile too!
::purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara

 
At September 27, 2008 8:31 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Nice place TD. It is nice to get enough room to run and get up to full speed.

 
At September 27, 2008 10:01 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Oh Timmy, your new home looks very nice. We're glad to hear it's good for running too, that's important to a fella. Make sure to get lots of cat hair everywhere, that helps with the decor.

 
At September 29, 2008 2:09 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

This is so exciting Timmy. We have tiles too, and like to lay on them when we're hot.

 
At September 29, 2008 4:50 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Congrats on your new place. I'm glad you are happy about the room to run and the wall to climb and the washer to explore behind, but I'm most happy because you are closer to Grammie.
--Jasper

 
At September 30, 2008 11:31 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

cool! what a great new place. it must be fun to explore all the new, fun hiding, napping and playing spots. you are both doing a great job decorating!

will you put out a piano playing CD?

we're glad you can get out from behind the dryer. it would stink to not be able to reach your food dish if you got stuck.

i'm sure you like living closer to your Grammie too.

 
At September 30, 2008 6:33 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We are so glad you like your new place Timmy & Jen. It must be hard to get used to after being in a house for so long, but you are together and that's the best!!!!!

 
At October 06, 2008 9:19 PM, Blogger Quasi replied...

Concatulations on your new digs. I bet it's warm on top of the washer/dryer.

 
At October 08, 2008 6:27 PM, Blogger Tiger Lily replied...

Your new place looks nice!

 
At October 08, 2008 9:53 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee replied...

Oh Timothy, what a nice new house yoo haf.

 
At October 19, 2008 5:04 PM, Blogger MK. Lina replied...

LoL~! love tis pictures!
such a cute Cats!!

Cheers,
frontline plus for cats!

 
At October 24, 2008 2:50 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

Just checking in. It is getting cold here so the snuggle your Grammie made is back in use! I just love it.

 
At October 25, 2008 1:11 PM, Blogger Beethoven replied...

So you've gotted to your new place and I can see you're enjoying it! It looks cool!

 
At November 27, 2008 9:13 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Happy Thanksgiving Timmy and to you mum and granny too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home