<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, February 16, 2009

Balentimes Day

Here I am a month after mine boo-boo with the door! It am still hurty but getting lotsa fur back where Dr. Strazza had to shave. He's an all way good doctor you know.  I put on mine red scarfie and wented over to see mine Grammie for Balentimes Day!  Momma says that mine red scarfie makes me look dapper.  I don't really know that word but I hopes it means something nice.
I gived her chocolates with a kitty on the cover a'cause it am looking like mine cousin, Toby! They didn't have one that looked like me so we wented for the next best poodin' in the family... Grammie has trouble with her paw things so sometimes I try to help her out. Here I am trying to help her open up her chocolates. It was all way hard to do... 'specially when you don't have thumbs...
Now I'm a'tending to be a watchdoggie! Don't anybody come near Grammie's chocolate box or they'll get to meet my teethies all way upclose and purrrrrsonal!!! Mrrow!  Momma gotted Grammie some cinnamon thing that maked their tongues go on fire.  Beans can be so strange sometimes... why would you want something to burn your mouth!?
Grammie's window am the purrrfect width for me and my belly.  See all the fancy things Momma put up on the window to make it look pretty?  It's almost time to change them to something green!  Her window still says "Let it Snow!" and Momma hopes it does just one more time a'fore the winter am over!  Shh!!!  I can hear birdies from up here!  Them am down a'low eating bread things that one of the beans put out for them!  Oh it's so a'citing that it makes me chitter!!!!
This am mine favorite bean author. She makes words sound all way good and makes books out of them! Momma, Grammie and Auntie Deb have read all of her books! Knows what? She just wrote another once called, "Very Valentine" and you should shmaybe get it! I gotted to meet her and so did Momma! We was all way a'cited a'cause we have liked her for years! I'm even on her website reading one of her books!! When she met me, she knew just who I was a'cause of that! Oh it was all way a'citing!!! She even autographed a photo for me, ME! She's all way good :)

Labels: ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At February 16, 2009 8:39 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

Oh I am glad you are doing well. How lucky you got to meet your favorite author!

 
At February 16, 2009 10:41 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

You do look dapper Timmy, and that's a good thing! Do you know its been 4 years since we first met you on the internet thing and got to be friends? We are so glad your tail thing is better!!! Our mom woulda liked candy for valentines day, but she didn't get anything at all.

 
At February 17, 2009 10:55 AM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

We're so glad your tail is healing and your fur is growing back. That must have really hurt!

You look like a good guard cat.

 
At February 18, 2009 7:57 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

You look wonderful Timmy. That's all way cool that you gotted to meet a author!

 
At February 19, 2009 9:28 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hey bruddy! Sorry to hear about your tail. Mine is crooked on the end, and my beans thought it might have been attacked by a door as well before they got me.

Hope you all are doing well.....

 
At February 20, 2009 7:20 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Oh Timmy, we're sorry we didn't know about your tail accident! Our brother Randy had stitches in his tail too, but we're not really sure how he hurted it. Mom says your scar makes you look all rugged to girlcats. We hope it feels better. Give our purrs and nuzzles to your mom and Grammie.

 
At February 23, 2009 12:36 AM, Blogger Hannah replied...

Tim Tim, sorry to hear about your tail thing. My tail thing got a bad boo boo too. Jinky, the "Monster", bit me and pulled lots of hair out.

I feel your pain!

 
At February 25, 2009 8:37 PM, Blogger Boy n Beethoven replied...

Wow! That's sooo cool! You gets to meet a real lifes author! Wooo!

'Oven

 
At March 14, 2009 3:34 PM, Blogger Black Cat replied...

Happy Birthday Timmy! I hope you're having a party with lots of lovely things to eat! :) xxx

 
At March 14, 2009 9:29 PM, Blogger Black Cat replied...

P.S. I'm giving you an award but please leave it a little while coz I'm still writing the post! :) xxx

 
At June 21, 2022 8:23 AM, Anonymous Addie F replied...

Great blog I enjoyed readingg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home