<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ouch Momma!

I gotted mine tail stuck in the door thing when I was walking out one day. We was going to see Grammie and I was on mine leash thing. Momma thought I was all the way through and let the door shut a'hind her but mine tail wasn't done coming out yet! I maked such a loud cry Momma jumped and tried to open the door all way fast, but I pulled mine tail out first. I maked the boo-boo worsted than it had to be. So...I had to go get stitches put in there.

Mine Dr. am all way patient with me. I didn't know what happened and started growling and hissing and making angry cat sounds...when Momma camed back to get me, she didn't like what she heard and wanted to leave me there. That's when I knew I had to act better. But I fell asleep for such a long time and when I waked up, things weren't right and I was in a strange place... Momma picked me up and taked me home. I now have 5 stitches in my tail but the good thing is that I didn't have to have it taken off.  After I rested a few days, I wented over to see Grammie again and she maked me feel all way better.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2009 10:36 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Well Timmy we missed this post! We haven't been checking in on you lately and so we miss things!!! We see in the next entry above your tail thing is doing better! Whew! That's good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home