<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, January 16, 2009

Mew Years Party!

Well, the New Year is here!  A'fore it gets too late, I wanted to share some pictures of the party that Momma and me throwed on New Year's Eve!  It was so much fun!!  We hadded Miss Kristine, Joe, Jules, Vic and Miss Lisa come and have good times.

Here I am singing my bestest!  Momma gotted a special game for the talking box that lets you sing along with words and mewsic and then it tells you how good you sing!  Oh it was all way good fun!  Momma let me sing my favorite song, "What's New Pussycat" and I did all way good!

Once the New Year got all way close, we turned off the carry-okie and put on our party gear!  

Momma and everybean popped bubbly shampain and started to count backwards!  Oh it was all so a'citing I didn't know what to do with myself!!  I sat in the corner and watched a great big glowing ball of sparkly yarn fall down on the talking box and that's when everyone maked loud words and blew on horns and stuff.


It maked me a'scared so I tried to hide!










Momma says I didn't do a good job at it.

Well, since everybean gotted to celebrate, I a'cided I needed to have fun too!  Jules and Joe were there cheering me on as I plunged my toe into some of the tastiest treatsies I've ever had in my whole life!  It was a party mix!  And it was just right for our party :)

Hold still Momma, I think I see something very tasty in there!



















Well, I sure hopes that everybean and poodin had a wonderful new year and that you have an all way good 2009!

Labels:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At January 17, 2009 2:23 AM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties replied...

A furry happy noo year, Timothy. Looks like a grrreat party. Lots of fun.
Love & Purrs, KC

 
At January 17, 2009 11:37 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

What a festive New Year you had! Enjoy!

 
At January 17, 2009 12:00 PM, Blogger Boy n Beethoven replied...

You sure hadded a gweat party!

Boy

 
At January 17, 2009 3:08 PM, Blogger meemsnyc replied...

You look like you had so much fun on New Years Eve. How fun is Karaoke!!

 
At January 17, 2009 7:44 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Happy New Year TD! I think I have some of that party mix in my treat cupboard, I will have to have mum get them out for me.

 
At January 17, 2009 11:12 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

Happy new year Timmy!!!

 
At January 20, 2009 10:59 AM, Blogger Amanda replied...

You are such a cutie! Happy New Year!

 
At January 20, 2009 1:08 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Happy Mew Year, Timmy! It looks like a smashing party! Say hi to Grammie and your Mom for us.

 
At January 20, 2009 10:25 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

What fun!!! We are glad they included you too! You're a party aminal for sure!

 
At January 22, 2009 2:29 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

My goodness, look at you, Timmy. Obviously you had a great time at the party!

Happy New Year to you & your family.

 
At January 30, 2009 9:06 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! replied...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time, Timmy!! Happy New Year!!

 
At February 14, 2009 4:35 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Happy Valentine's Day!
--Jasper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home