<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloweenie Fun!

This year, I kept my costume a secret from Grammie. I wanted to surprise her and I did!
I was a court jester! A'cause I'm always being silly and making everybean laugh :) I wented to the nursing home and visited with all the beans and gotted to ride with Grammie in a parade!


When the parade was over, we wented back to Grammie's room to enjoy some treats! She gave me some really yummy crunchies that made my belly all way happy and my purr thing went. Oh it was such good fun but know what? There were so many beans that it was really loud. I put my face into Grammie's arm and hid until the noise wented away. Momma said I was such a good boy anyway...I let all the beans pet me and take pictures with me.

This am Joan. She loves it when I come to stop by and visit with her. She has shaky hands so when they move a lot, she lays down. I wented into her room, jumped up on her bed and showed her my costume! She smiled and laughed and gave me such nice pets... felt so good that I got comfy next to her. I could have stayed with her all afternoon. She always gets so a'cited to see me and that makes my tail jiggle :)

When I was in the room with Grammie, Ms. Carol camed in to give Grammie some medicine to make her feel good. She always gets a'cited to see me too! Even though she was wearing all white, she picked me up anyway! Hee-Hee! Ms. Carol gives me scritchies a'hind my neck and on my back and that always makes my purr thing go. Sometimes, she gives me treats! I lubs it when she comes to see me :)

Here's a picture of Momma's punkin that she maked this year. She did it from scritchy scratch! Drawed a picture and cut it herself. I think the poodin' on the branch looks like an owl with a poodin' tail, but I know what Momma was goin' for ;) What was most fun is that at night, she would turn the special light on inside and it would change colors! Red, Green, Purple, Blue, it was so cool!








I hopes you all had a fun Halloweenie!

Labels: ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At November 04, 2009 11:34 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

I think you look quite excellent as a jester!!!

 
At November 04, 2009 3:42 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

Timmy it looks like a GREAT hello-ween!

 
At November 04, 2009 7:53 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

You had a great day and made lots of beans happy. Plus mum thought you looked like a guy she called 'Carnac the Magnificant'.

 
At November 04, 2009 10:21 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

You look adorable in your costume, Timmy. Looks like you had a fun Halloween.

 
At November 09, 2009 10:32 AM, Blogger Cat Sitter in the City replied...

Timmy, I love your costume! I wish my cat Charlotte would dress up for Halloween, but she refuses.

 
At November 11, 2009 4:07 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Excellent coustum Timmy! We are glad you wore it out visiting to help spread even more cheer among the residents!
We think momma did a pretty good carving job and the light changing thing sounds really neat!
We really like the last picture of you! You always have been such a photogenic cat.

 
At November 11, 2009 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You look great and that was an awfully nice way to spend Halloween!

 
At November 16, 2009 5:55 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I love your jester outfit! And you were such a good sport to wear it for everybody. You've always been so amazing with how you do for people in your therapy visits. You deserve a special title at your Grammie's home for all you do.
--Jasper

 
At November 17, 2009 9:02 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

You look excellent Timothy! You are such a great kitty to go make those beans smile and laugh.

How cool you got baptised! My blurpy boy brother did in October. I'm not sure I'd like that. Your mommy is extra special, adn so are you, to be able to do these kinds of things with you.

We feel terrible we haven't been by to visit lately. Our impending and then arriving Joel has thrown us all off kilter. Mommy is trying valiently to visit everyone at least once this week.

 
At December 08, 2009 10:01 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Timmy, my mom says you're such a good boy. None of us could be such a good therapy cat. Spot would play dead, Jakie would hide, and I would run!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home