<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Behold!!

'Tis me, the Keeper of the Chrissymus Tree! Protector of the Presents, Guardian of the Garland! Come any closer and I might just hafta give you a sandpaper kiss!! I lubs to sit by our Chrissymus Tree and admire it's beauty. It's a special tree a'cause it am all Blue and Silver this year! Even the presents under it am wrapped in blue and silver!

Sometimes, Momma makes the a'tend fire turn on and it makes everything cozy-looking. She makes the lights go dark so all we can see is the Chrissymus Tree's lights and all the fancy sparkly orn-mints. I likes them a'cause I can tap them with my toes and they don't fall off, they swing and make jingly sounds! Momma always has loud words but I just ignore her. I likes it do a turtle in front of the a'tend fire and pontificate under the tree's glow...

I wonder if Momma would mind if I put mine paw thing on that fancy silver blanket with the shiny snowflakes on it???

Labels:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At December 22, 2009 1:12 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Dood! You have a really nice tree! I like the idea of doing a special color on it like blue and silver...ours is all kinds of colors but I'd be happy if it was just red. I reallllly like red...

Are any of the presents under it yours? I don't see anything here with my name on it!

 
At December 22, 2009 10:47 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

Nice tree.

Have a Merry Christmas!

 
At December 22, 2009 11:42 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee replied...

Oh Timmy, yoor tree is so beyootiful. Ours is little and Speedy likes to hug it so mom put something called "hurricane putty" unner da stand and now it don't fall down!

 
At December 24, 2009 2:43 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Those are lovely portraits of you Timmy!
Merry Christmas to you, Momma Jen and Grammie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home