<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy Mew Year 2011!!!

Can you a'lieve it? Another year am come and gone already! I can't a'lieve I'm as old as I am! I sure don't feel like it! I do however like to sleep lots more than I ustah...but methinks that doesn't have anything to do with age. I spent mine New Year with mine Grammie and Momma. We all watched Avatar together at Grammie's place! Has you ever seen this a'fore? It was an all way good movie a'cept mine ear things hearded naughty words that Momma sometimes says at me when she thinks it'll make me pay attention to her more (which it doesn't by the way...) I can't imagine living on a planet where the mountain things floated and great big birdies ruled the skies. Delish!

I enjoyed my new toy I gotted from Miss Bobbye and her bean daughter Sherri. They lubs me lots. They would come down to Grammie's room if they knew I was visiting and give me lubs. I ustah visit with them and Mr. Russ who am living over the rainbow bridge now. I kinda chewed off the rubbery part that's supposed to help Momma slingshot it across the floor but I don't care. It smells all way good like catnip and feels good in my mouth when I crunch down on it.

I forgotted to share mine gifts that I got from mine Momma and Auntie Deb and cousin Toby. I has a few pictures to show you what I got though! Momma's gift am not in a picture but it am all way good. It am a new water fountain that lives in the kitchen!! It makes bubbly water come up so that I can lick it and it tastes oh so good on my tongue thing that sometimes I just sit and meditate and a'tend that I am a puma drinking from a pool of water in the Serengeti. It's all way good fun.

The next gift I gotted was from mine Auntie Deb. She am just like Grammie and all way good with silly string and crowshay. She maked me a great big giant velvet mousie with a scarf on and it has a jingle on it's curly tail! Oh I can't wait to curl up and wrap mine paw things around this sucker and chomp and kick-kick-kick it!!!


Next am the gift I gotted from mine cousin, Toby. Him am living with Auntie Deb and Uncle Gene all by himself a'cause Riley and Bonita went over the rainbow bridge. So, this gift meant somefing special to mine heart thing. It was wrapped in a Tiffany Box!
When I opened it, I sawed a beautiful blue bow tied to a bell that sounded all way nice. It was so kind of Toby to think of me like that that it bringed tear things to my eyes and I had to wipe them off. I sure do lubs that cousin on mine.




Here I am with all my new bell and duckie!!

Have a wonderful new year with sandpaper kissies and purr from me!

Labels:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At January 02, 2011 4:20 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

Happy New Year Timothy!

 
At January 02, 2011 6:43 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

Happy 2011, Timmy! Good to see you had a nice Christmas.

 
At January 02, 2011 7:46 PM, Blogger A few Good Cats replied...

Here's wishing all of you and your human staff a happy 2011 with lots of good things, from all of us Good Cats (and our human staff too)!

 
At January 03, 2011 1:45 PM, Anonymous Egypt & The Musketeers replied...

Happy New Year! May it be safe, healthy and good to you, your mom, and your grammie.

 
At January 03, 2011 2:48 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Happy New Year Timmy & Jen!
We have a fountain and really love it but Scout think it's a playtoy too and makes the water slosh all over so mom isn't letting us use it right now.
That crowshay mousie looks really fun! That blue bow & bell is something to be treasured.
Mom's sister passed away after a brief illness Dec. 23 so our Christmas was a sad one.

 
At January 03, 2011 8:42 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

SSS, that made my heart thing sad. Our sincerest condolences to your Mom and the rest of the family. Grammie's roommate passed away on the same day. Sad indeed.

 
At January 05, 2011 7:49 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

happy new year Timmy! looks like you gotted such nice pressies!

 
At January 20, 2011 6:21 AM, Anonymous Kenneth Copeland replied...

That blue bow & bell is beautiful, suits you best!

 
At January 25, 2011 5:44 AM, Anonymous ROCCO replied...

We could be twins! Glad to see you are having a good year!


ROCCO, head cat & blogger
Cats, Books and...More Cats!

 
At June 05, 2012 11:50 PM, Blogger blog replied...

Anyone extra Microsoft Office 2010 Key from which to choose the variety of easy to customize Place of work themes or templates to alter made from, font and image layout a doc.Master of science Ms powerpoint along with Exceed The year 2010 Office 2010 can make use of precisely the same Place of work subjects.The actual Office2010 provide you with the resources to conserve time and shorten work, which includes Office 2010 Key improved navigation pane and find the education. Microsoft Office 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home