<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Superstishuns

This am mine pissy kitty face. Why am I wearing this face? I'll tell you why. Superstishuns. That am why. Momma was reading on AOL about superstishuns and this bean writed a book about them and how they got started... This is what he has to say about me bringing bad luck:

"Black Cats Bring Bad Luck: Oliver says black cats are notoriously linked to witchcraft, which is why some people think they're unlucky. However, there are two sides to this one. Allegedly, if a cat crosses your path it's considered unlucky, but if a cat walks toward you, it's a good omen. Should the first scenario happen, though, Oliver says the "only way to avert the back luck is to spit."
Honest to blog, if somebean were to spit at me I'd be mortified. Why would anybean spit at me!? I mean, I try all way hard to greet everybean I meet but sometimes I walk sideways towards them...now I find out I could get spit at!?!? I think beans are so strange. Does it look like I'd bring bad luck? No. Instead, Momma says I'm a magic poodin. It's true! I am!
The other day, she am having wet things falling down her face and she said she needed a hug from me a'cause I'm a magic poodin. So, I a'tended to enjoy her hugging me and knows what? The wet things wented away. I really am magical you know.

Labels: ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At September 27, 2010 1:00 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

I certainly hope no one spits at you! How rude!

 
At October 07, 2010 9:31 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

No spits at you TD, Yeah we have been doing the leaky eyes, purrs and hugs.

 
At October 08, 2010 12:17 PM, Anonymous Treat Cats replied...

I don't believe this that black cat bring bad luck. Well it depends on personal believe.

 
At October 11, 2010 12:02 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We hope your mommas wet things on her face are gone now and that all is well with your family, and grammie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home