<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Chrissymus!

Chrissymus Eve found me at Grammie's place, celebrating with her. I gived her some nice pressies I thought she'd enjoy. Ribbon candy a'cause she am so sweet, she deserved a sweet AND a new calendar for the mew year! It am one that changes the picture every day and they're all kinds of kitty cats on it! I got to enjoy some delicious cat treats that she had ready for me. Oh they tasted so good going in my belly. My purr thing went a lot!


I lubs mine Gramme so very much!


As I was watching out the window for signs of Santa Claws, I couldn't help but think of how blessed me and mine Momma am to have so many kind friends and family that lubs us so very much. It maked my purr thing go as I pontificated mine favorite Grammie :) I a'cided if I sat and watched, Santa prolly wouldn't come...he's like that. He waits until everybean am sleeping. So, I wented to sleeps too with Momma and it was all way cuddly warm!

I was all way a'cited to find when I waked up that Santa had come and left me a pressie! It am a new fishie toy and it smells like the most divine catnip I've ever sniffed in mine whole life. Divine I say!! I grabbed it and rolled around with it in mine paw things and kick-kick-kicked it and threw it in the air and everything! Momma laughed and said I was such a good boy.

May Your Christmas Be Filled With Joy!
Remember, JESUS is the reason for the season!
MERRY CHRISTMAS
FROM TIMMY, MOMMA and GRAMMIE

Labels: ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

14 Comments:

At December 25, 2009 1:46 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Merry Christmas, Timmy! I'm glad you got to go see your Grammie, I bet seeing you made her Christmas that much better.

Santa came here last night, too, but I haven't gotten to see what's in my stocking yet. We're waiting for the Man to wake up. He had to work all night, so my Christmas present to him is bein' quiet :)

 
At December 25, 2009 3:02 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

Merry Christmas to you too!!

 
At December 25, 2009 6:14 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

Merry Christmas, Timmy & Family.

 
At December 25, 2009 6:41 PM, Blogger The Island Cats replied...

Aw, we can see how much you love your Grammie!! Merry Christmas to you!!

 
At December 27, 2009 5:18 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Merry Christmas TimmyD.

 
At December 27, 2009 9:55 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

We hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas, Timmy! It was nice to see your grammie all smiley with your visit!

 
At December 29, 2009 2:00 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Yes, there's nothing like a new 'nip toy to make a guy feel good!

 
At December 29, 2009 3:49 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

You're handsome in your plaid bow time Timmy!
Those were nice things you gave grammie. We still use the snuggles the crow-shayed for us!
Merry Christmas to all of you!

 
At January 01, 2010 8:20 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi replied...

We wish you a healthy and happy new year 2010!

 
At January 01, 2010 8:55 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Happy New Year!

 
At January 02, 2010 9:55 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Happy New Year.

 
At January 03, 2010 9:05 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Happy Mew Year, Timmy! And happy Mew Year to your mom and Grammie too! Grammie looks very pretty, and I'd give her a big Mew Year's nuzzle!

 
At January 14, 2010 2:15 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. It looks like your Grammie is doing well, which makes us so so happy. We think of her all the time, especially when Mom and Dad bring Hershey's nuggets home from the store, because we know those are her favorites. We still use our Kozies, too.
--Jasper

 
At February 06, 2010 1:07 AM, Blogger Arnold replied...

Awww, he seems like a nice cat, may he may want to be friends with my own cat.

Paigow is a household kitty cat that has an inspiration to conquer the world one meow mix at a time from his comfortable chair! Track his adventures through the blizzard of snow where life seems impossible but this paigow kitty cat conquers. Check out at his blog: http://paigow.chencubed.com It’s updated regularly, you’ll be fascinated by this cat that you’ll meow as much as paigow meows for cat food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home