<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh Come Home Ma!

So, mine Momma has been making young beans know about mewsic and stuff again. I hearded that it am not a job that will last much longer, but she has been very busy since there was snow on the ground outside. Lately, she has been staying until the sun thing almost goes all the way a'hind the 'partment next to us. Not past dinner or nothin', just...later than usual. She says it am a'cause the beans am making mewsics together and it am gonna be purrformed this weekend! "Oh Come Home Ma" am all about the old days when beans would ride on horses and say yee-haw and shoot guns and stuff. Momma comes home singin' at me sometimes too a'cause the songs am all way catchy. But I changed the words so that they make sense for me:

"I'm Jist a Cat Who Cain't Say No" am all about when I want to have by neck and chin scratched...
"Ooooooohhh come home ma where the poodin's waitin' for some food" am what I sing to her when I see her coming home from school...O-Tay Momma, I wants to go have some treats a'cause I've been such a good boy waiting for you every day. I can't wait to have you back to myself next week once the show's over!!
Now...about those treatsies...

Labels: ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At April 27, 2010 8:40 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

you are cute Timmy. is your mom off for the summer soon?

 
At April 27, 2010 9:39 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Oh Timmy, how can she resist giving you a treat or 10!

 
At April 27, 2010 10:51 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

She's pretty good at holding out... Grammie on the other paw, she can't resist my cuteness!

Meezers...not yet, I hasta wait until almost July!

 
At April 28, 2010 2:33 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Who could deny treats to a good, cute boy like you? I'm proud of how you wear your bandana. I would never tolerate that, but I know Mom would like me to.
--Jasper

 
At May 04, 2010 10:56 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom replied...

Hi Timmy!! We just love your outfit!!
Your TX furiends,

 
At May 19, 2010 12:17 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee replied...

Wow Timmy, yoo are furry hansum in yoor cowboy costume.

 
At June 03, 2010 3:42 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

You are so cute in your costume. How did the musical go? Must have been fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home