<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Word from My Cousin...

Calling all kind-hearted beans! Mine cousin, Toby, needs a new home. Could you be his forever home?? Here's a message from him that he posted on mine Auntie Deb's facebook page:

Hi! I'm Toby and I'm looking for a new home.

My Mommy has really tried to make a go at it with me for nearly two years, but her allergies just won't allow us to be together any longer. She rescued me from a very cruel neighbor who put me out with her trash and for that I will be forever grateful.

I'm a very nice little boy. My full name is Tobias (my Aunt, Timmy's Momma named me!) and I'm coming up on my 2nd birthday in mid-August. I'm an American Shorthair with big green-yellow eyes, pretty light gray fur and a tiny little white patch on my neck. Mommy says that I look like a "Russian Blue" but I'm an all-"American" boy! I'm about 14 lbs. but in good shape and rather fit. I've been neutered and front-declawed and coming up on my yearly check-up/boosters.

I'm very chatty and like to meow back to Mommy and Daddy when they talk to me. I'm really good with dogs (I live with Riley, the Jack Russell) and I love people. Some of my favorite things to do is bird-watch from the window, lay on my back with my belly in the air, sun-bath in a nice patch of sunshine and have my belly-rubbed very gently.

I don't kick, bite or scratch because Mommy taught me to be a little gentleman. But what I do like is to be held, kissed on the head and to just hang out. Mommy says that I'm like a puppy dog because I'll follow her from room to room. I travel very well in my little kennel—it's kind of my favorite napping spot.

So if you think that we're MFEO* and would like to be my forever Mommy or Daddy, please let me know right away!

*made for each other

(PS-I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Please send my Mommy a message if you can help me out!)

Contact mine Momma or me, Timothy, if you are interested in giving Toby his forever home. It am breaking mine heart thing that him am going to have to go live somewhere else...but I knows we will find him just the right place to live!

Please make sure to mention Toby in your message heading so we don't accidentally delete your message!

Labels: ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At July 29, 2010 12:43 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee replied...

Gosh he's handsome, sure hope somebean falls in love and gives him a good furever home!

 
At July 29, 2010 11:50 AM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

Oh, we so hope the handsome Toby has a new home soon. It's a shame his owner is allergic to him. We tweeted/FB, just in case anyone we know might be looking for a handsome kitty like Toby.

 
At July 29, 2010 10:35 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Oh Toby we hope you find a new home with loving beans to adore you forever! We are purring hard for you, little friend!
pee ess: We have a guinea pig named Tobias, also Toby for short.

 
At August 20, 2010 6:58 PM, Blogger Motor Home Cats replied...

He is a handsome boy. It's a shame his mama is allergic to him. We hope he finds a forever home soon.

Tavi, Cody and Gracie

 
At September 06, 2010 3:08 PM, Blogger The Lee County Clowder replied...

Timothy, we just found out about Toby. If he is still looking for a new home, you might get his beans to check with the V*T. Apparently there is some medication that can be put in the water that help cut down on dander. That is supposed to give cats and allergick people a better chance of staying together. We heard about it like third hand, so we can't tell you much.

Check with Our Family Cat-a-log for more info, that is where we heard of it.

 
At September 07, 2010 2:04 AM, Blogger Scout and Freyja replied...

Have your momma talk to her vet about a liquid that can be placed in your water. The liquid will make your saliva non-allergic when you lick yourself so your momma won't sneeze or cough or feel bad. If she has troubles finding it tell her to contact our momma and she will get some for you. If all else fails, tell your momma that she needs to send you to us in Michigan because we will love you and kiss you and take care of you furry mucho.

 
At September 13, 2010 1:02 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I hope everything works out!
--Jasper

 
At September 26, 2010 7:50 PM, Blogger The Lee County Clowder replied...

Hey, Timmy. How are things going with Toby?

 
At September 26, 2010 11:22 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

So glad you all asked! Almost forgotted to give an update! Toby am staying right were he am!

 
At October 27, 2010 1:44 AM, Blogger The Lee County Clowder replied...

Good noos. Staying put is always the best way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home