<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fank You!!!

I jus wanna say a quick fank you to all my dear, kind friends who am giving me purrthday wishes today! I had a really nice day!

The sun was all sunny in the window things, Momma letted me have the windows open so I could smell the good fresh air while she was at work, I had a really special dinner and Momma am taking me to get my annual purrthday shots tomorrow! I knows, it am all way scary to think of going to the pokey place, but methinks of it this way... I knows when I see mine doctor, that him am gonna take the bestest care of me and make me feel all way good on the inside. So, I don't mind a poke in the tush once a year anymore :)

Momma gived me some fresh nip which made me feel all way funny. It maked my toy things do some really strange things! Hee-hee!!

Here am one of my new favorite hang outs.
Momma hates it when I go under the fake sun...but what she doesn't get is how incredibly good it feels on my fur. It's so bright and shiny under there! Plus, it looks like a great big hat on my head thing! Haa-Haa!!!! One time I put my stink on it (see, that's what I'm really doing in the picture, you can even see my toothiest!) and it started to wobble...it wobbled right off the bookshelf and on the floor! It maked a great big flash and then went to sleep. Momma wasn't very happy at all about that. But, I still go up there when she's not looking LOL!!!

Labels: ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At March 14, 2012 11:56 PM, Blogger Forty Paws replied...

Happy Purrfday Timothy Dickens!

Luf, Us

 
At March 15, 2012 1:10 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

It sounds like a great birthday!

 
At March 15, 2012 7:59 AM, Blogger Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs replied...

Happy Belated Birthday!

 
At March 15, 2012 1:05 PM, Anonymous Egypt & The Musketeers replied...

Belated birthday greetings, Timmy. We trust you had a good day with lots of treats and nip.

 
At March 15, 2012 7:51 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

We came by yesterday to leave a birthday message so today we'll just say we're glad to see a post and know you're okay.

Um, timothy, would you please consider turning off word verification. A lot of us bloggers have a hard time with the new font and it takes several tries. Usually, we give up first. But we'd like to ask you and if you don't know where to find the hidden off button, we have directions on our blog.

 
At March 16, 2012 11:37 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom replied...

Happy Birthday Timothy Dickens and many, many, many moooooore!!
Your TX furiends,

 
At March 17, 2012 8:41 PM, Blogger Karen Jo replied...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Timothy! You look great under the lamp. I bet it really does feel good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home