<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Hi everybean... I wanted to wish every furry and their bean a wonderful new year! For me, it's been full of sweet dreams, visits to my Grammie and lots of sandpaper kissies!

Last night, Momma and me wanted to visit Grammie so we did it all way sneaky and didn't let her know I was coming. She was all way surprised when I walked in and popped up on her bed :) We always have such nice visits together.

On my way home, I did something all way funny. Well, I thought it was funny, Momma? She am thinking I'm nuts in the brain thing. I was walking back to the house with her when I had to go potty all way bad. So, I looked over at the garden, noticed the nice dirt there and a'cided to try it out! Yup. Momma didn't know what I was doing right away...but when she turned around and saw me all way meditative, she gasped! I was going potty in the garden! Tee-hee-hee!!! But then something all way scary happened. I thought my butt went on fire! I was pretty sure of it. Momma says it's a'cause it was so cold out, but I don't a'lieve her. My butt started to smoke! I turned around and looked at it to make sure I wasn't on fire. Thankfully it wasn't. But it sure did freak me out!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

14 Comments:

At January 08, 2012 1:32 PM, Anonymous Egypt & The Musketeers replied...

Happy 2012!

May it be a safe, healthy, and happy one.

 
At January 08, 2012 4:03 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

Happy New Year, Timothy! Hope it's a great year for your family.

 
At March 04, 2012 6:59 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Hi TD. We have been bad and haven't visited at all this year. Hope you and your mum and Grammie are all good.

 
At March 14, 2012 2:36 AM, Blogger Karen Jo replied...

Happy Birthday, Timothy! I hope you have a wonderful day.

 
At March 14, 2012 12:29 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Hey Timmy, we saw over at TCB that it's your purrthday. Hope you have a great day!

 
At March 14, 2012 1:00 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

Happy Birthday, Timothy!

Please consider turning off the dreaded evil word verification for those bloggers who have trouble reading the new font in less than x tries (most of us) can leave a comment.

 
At March 14, 2012 1:44 PM, Blogger The Island Cats replied...

Happy Birthday, Timothy!!

 
At March 14, 2012 5:18 PM, Blogger Unknown replied...

Many happy returns. That story about you in the garden was a bit worrying, glad you were OK.

 
At March 14, 2012 5:57 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn replied...

Happy Birthday Timothy.

 
At March 14, 2012 6:01 PM, Blogger The Lee County Clowder replied...

Happty Purrrrthday, Timothy kittie. We hope you have a great day, with lots of cuddles & treats.

 
At March 14, 2012 9:53 PM, Blogger meowmeowmans replied...

Happy birthday, Timothy!

 
At March 14, 2012 11:50 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hey!!! Fank you ALL for the kind purrthday wishes! I writed a new post for you a'cause of your kind word things at me :)

 
At May 14, 2012 4:33 AM, Blogger dr dre headphones replied...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At June 05, 2012 11:49 PM, Blogger blog replied...

PowerPoint 2010 and beyond increase the Office 2010 Key amount of go conversion consequences, photo running results, but will also a lot more online video capabilities, customers with PowerPoint is often instantly arranged the commencement plus finish time modifying training video, and also video clip baked into your Ms powerpoint record.Ms powerpoint furthermore greater Office 2010 comparable to Structure Artist tool. Of Office 2010 various other factors, for example the OneNote 2010, Admittance 2010 and beyond, InfoPath 2010, Manager The year of Microsoft Office 2010 2010 includes a lot of new features. Microsoft Office 2010 Key

 

Post a Comment

<< Home